Reader x Sapnap idk

Before you start saying shit, it's not sexual.

This book (➹DEBONAIRE®➹) is what inspired this chapter. More specifically, the chapter "Pistol". Go read it, it's way better than whatever this shit pile is. The author is @ALLlSTER.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/277852966-%E2%9E%B9debonaire%C2%AE%E2%9E%B9

also, the author of that fic, tell me if you want this deleted because i will.

this is technically fanfiction for fanfiction but let's not talk about that.

baby spoiler warning in advance.

i made the mistake of researching how to take care of a stab wound and clicked images. i feel sick.

anyways i write everything sleep-deprived and most of the stuff i write is more "entire plot for a book" shit so this was a nice change of pace. i don't think it's that bad either for once.

sometime I forget english isn't my first language and glaze over my poor grammar forgive me

-

You were going to lose it. 

You had left them alone for a day. A DAY.

AND SAPNAP MANAGED TO SHOW UP IN YOUR HOTEL OFFICE WITH A KNIFE LODGED IN HIS ARM.

The next time any one of those fuckers showed up in your clinic with something wedged in one of their body parts, you were going to sow them shut without removing the object shoved in whatever body part. And they had made a fucking promise to try not to get hurt. No shit, of course, it was an empty promise. Those little turdsacks were getting an earful the next time they came up to your clinic to check up on you.

Sapnap had opened the door with his unwounded arm, waving at you with the other. You practically slammed the office phone down, snapping the moveable bit of the phone in half. 

"Hey, Doctor! I was wondering if you could-"

"Yeah yeah, I see." You grumbled, motioning him onto a cot. You yanked rubber gloves on quickly, slipping on a mask. You grabbed a box labeled "stab wounds".

"I fucking hate all of you. WILL YOU TRY NOT TO GET INJURED FOR ONCE?" You shouted, pulling the knife out with a little more force than needed. He grinned at you.

"I just made a joke and Karl threw the knife at me." He beamed like he was a pre-schooler showing off their macaroni art. You scowled. 

You pulled out a needle and thread, sewing his wound closed. He was using his free hand to stroke your head like some dog. You contemplated shoving the knife back in him just to be petty. You went with no, it would give you more work.

You pulled a thick wad of gauze and medical wrap out of separate plastic bags, using an alcohol wipe to clean the blood around the wound and disinfecting it, before using several gauzes to press against the wound in an attempt to stop the incessant bleeding, hoping the blood would clot by itself. You wrapped the self-adhesive bandage around his arm, securing the gauze in place. 

You now swatted his hand off your head, grabbing the blood-covered gauze and the knife to go clean. You held out an open hand. He held it gently, and you scoffed.

"Give me your shirt, dumbass." It was soaked, and you had Dream purchase the best stain remover he had because none of the other hotel staff wanted to do bloody laundry. Even K was off-put by it. 

He smirked.

"Oooh, take me to dinner first, impatient are we?" He teased, chin resting on the uninjured hand.

"Oh for shit's sake. Sapnap, one, we're dating, and two, I need to wash it. I'm not letting you cause the poor new employees to faint again." You could see him visibly frown, and he looked at you like a lost puppy jokingly. "Just give me the damn shirt." You sighed, fighting the urge to pinch the bridge of your nose.

"If you say so." He wiggled his eyebrows before pulling his shirt over his head, putting it in your hand. You put it in a Ziploc bag, closing it, and putting it on your desk before throwing out the gauze and rinsing the blade in the sink. You proceeded to dip a tissue in hydrogen peroxide and thoroughly cleaned the entire thing. You set the knife back down in the sink before grabbing the box you had used, going back to your desk before you felt a hand rest on your shoulder. 

"Yes?" You asked, turning around. He had gotten up from the cot, and he looked as if he was lost in thought. He hesitated before hugging you. He smelled like iron and metal, but a little bit like fresh laundry.

You laughed before wriggling slightly. "Ew, get your sweaty body off me before I shove my entire bottle of hydrogen peroxide into your arm." He chuckled, and you could feel the noise going through your body.

"Love you." He whispered into your shoulder.

"Love you too." You mumbled. "And if y'all don't stop getting injured I will take it upon myself to bomb this entire building and strangle both Karl and George." 

He laughed again, knowing it wasn't an empty threat.

idk man i just like sapnap fluff 

dear god kill me.

i can't write for the life of me eoi wji

anyways guh bye 

-pigeon