24. Late Night

I'M SROY I HAVE LIKE 3 PROJECTS I NEED TL DO AHDHSJDBBF

-

You couldn't sleep.

It was around the withing hour, and you didn't dare get out of bed. Your arm itched, telling you to get out of bed, do something, drink water, read a book, anything to distract you.

To get your mind off him.

Normally on nights like these, he would tuck your head into his chest, talking about everything under the moon. How he would create a utopia, where you could actually leave the house without collapsing.

It's not like you could go visit him either, considering the illness that plagued your body. It wasn't your fault, you told yourself. It wasn't your fault your immune system was too weak to defend you.

Sometimes you wondered what you did to deserve to be bedridden.

Sure you weren't the best person, but who was? Technoblade? Quackity? Schlatt?

Dream?

You slowly got up, wincing as you hacked out a few coughs. Usually at this time, he would force some water down your throat and reassure you.

You mustered up the effort to screw open the clementine plastic bottle, dry swallowing the rest of the few pills.

You got out of bed, gently setting one of your feet on the cold wood as if it would burn you, before walking with a quiet "pit pat pit pat" towards your closet, throwing on a sweater and some beat up running shoes.

You made your way ever so slowly to the prison, tredging the short distance, catching Sam off guard as you called to him.

"I'm in the portal room, please let me in." Without waiting for a response, you jumped in, your throat itching to cough. You scrunched up your nose in annoyance.

"Sam, let me in." You realized you couldn't go into the prison, him withholding access.

"Why are you visiting." It was more of a statement, echoing around the hot nether.

"Please, I don't think my body can go anymore. Just let me see him." You clutched onto the nether portal in front of you, tears starting to run down your face, evaporating almost immediately.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. We can't have another Tommy incident."

"Please."

-

lololol quickly written angst with a shit ton of grammar problems 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 /lh

-pigeon