Reader + Ranboo

dsmp time

ranboo got sleepwalkies

you're the equivalent of his enderdragon sibling now. if you have complaints, zip it

-

You heard frantic warping, and someone gargling and screeching through something wet. Suddenly, an eight-foot-tall enderman shakily appeared in front of you, particles flying like bugs. You set your book down and shook out your wings before examining him. 

His eyes glowed bright green and red, like lanterns, and tears ran down his face, making quiet hissing noises. They were shaking, reaching out for something to hold onto. He kept making strangled throat noises as if trying to explain something. You grabbed his hands, pushing his scarred face into your tunic, trying to dry the tears. You hugged him, pulling him up to rest on your body like a toddler would, before moving to the couch from the wooden bench you were sat on, sitting them on your lap, gently bumping your lap up and down. They sobbed into your shoulders, gripping onto your shirt like a lifeline. You rocked him back and forth, wrapping your arms around the warm body hugging onto you for dear life. 

After some couple hours, he was just rambling, and hiccuping, and sniffing, talking in rapid enderspeak. You could barely decipher what he was saying at the speed of his voice, catching the occasional "Techno" and "anvil" and "quack". You didn't know what he was saying, but you could tell they were panicked, so you just held them closer.

Slowly, the bright shining from their eyes faded.

-

so apparently c!Ranboo uses he/they canonically. huh.

my internet is being cut off very often so I apologize for the short update. 

have a nice day/night

-pigeon