Reader x Karl

Fuck it I love fluff you'll never stop me from writing never ending fluff

anyways most of my ideas are from 12 in the night so please don't tell at me about how nothing makes sense I'm sleep deprived of course it doesn't make sense

I know nothing about coffee I just googled so much shit

I have the worst writing and research course I want to cry

-

He's been sitting there for hours.

My fucking god, he's been sat there since 3 pm.

It's closing now. 8:15.

--

I was playing at the upright piano like I usually do around 3. I was taking requests when this guy came in. His hair is a brown ish greyish and fluffy. He's wearing a white collared shirt and on top of it, a muted light green sweater, with some half and half jeans. His fingers have a couple rings on them, and he's carrying a laptop with headphones and a mouse. He's got style, and eye-catching. Not enough to distract me from playing cocomelon for a toddler and her mother that walked into the cafe though.

After the mother and her child left, I went back behind the counter. He set his laptop down and stepped up to me.

"Could I have a tall iced latte please? Wifi and an electrical outlet would also be appreciated." He scratched his cheek. I didn't take him as an iced latte type of guy.

"Sure." I pointed him towards a sign with our wifi on it, and an outlet next to the window. He thanked me and moved his laptop, opening it and starting to type rapidly.

God I can hear the tapping of his keyboard from the back. Is that how quiet the shop is? Fuck, I forgot to turn music back on again.

I turned the music on before pouring milk on the espresso and ice before putting a clear lid on it and shaking it lightly.

I walked over to his table, setting the drink down on the table next to his laptop on a coaster. I place an extra cookie next to it,wrapped in a napkin. He's busy typing away on a word document. I sneak a quick look bending over to glance at his computer. "The Village That Went Mad, huh?" I asked, seeing his face flush. I raise my eyebrows slightly.

"Yeah." He doesn't seem upset or anything, just upset. When I left, he opened the laptop and started typing away again.

He's kind of cute.

--

MY FUCKING GOD GET HIM OUT OF THE GODDAMN STORE PLEASE.

It's almost closing and if I can get him out I can lock up early.

"I'm leaving, I'm sure you can handle the guy!" My co-worker calls out. Ae waves at me, winking. I groan.

I'm tired. I'll go tell him it's closing time so he can leave.

I walk over to him, and pick up his finished coffee before tapping his shoulder.

"Ser, it's closing time." I smile gently, tossing the empty plastic cup.

"Oh! Sorry for starting for so long, I was just writing and-"

"Please stop talking." I grinned. "I'm sorry, did I say that? It's not meant to be rude. I just have no verbal filter. Don't apologize." I sigh.

He picks up his laptop and headphones along with his mouse before looking at me in the eyes.

"Uh, this is kind of a bad time to ask, but can I give you my number?" He asks sheepishly, scooting his hands into the arms of his sweater, making sweater paws.

This stunned me. To be honest, I didn't expect him to make any advances, much less offer his number.

"Okay! Okay." I hand him my phone, holding out my phone for his. He has a lot of weird contacts. Who the hell is "Technoblade"?

I put in my number, labeling it as "Cute Person from (Cafe name) Cafe <3"

I hand his phone back, him repeating my action.

"See you." I waved, gesturing him out the door. He nodded in agreement and left, but not before him talking.

"I'll see you." He said it with such a genuine smile. I waved him goodbye.

Turns out working at a cafe doesn't suck.

-

I'm so tired goodnight

-pigeon