Reader + Tubbo + Wilbur

platonic

y'all and Wilbur are now magically twins

y'all go strawberry picking

-

You walked through the mini market, Toby dragging you out, eager to pick strawberries.

"Hurry upppp we need vlog content" he whined, handing his phone over to you to film. You sighed and took it, starting recording. Wilbur was getting something from the car.

"We gotta goooooo!" He dragged you over an employee, who was in front of a cash register of some kind. You pointed the camera towards your feet, handing the camera to the boy. You pulled out your wallet, handing the cashier £30. They in turn gave you three plastic white pails with the name of the large strawberry farm printed on the sides. You handed Tubbo one pail, spotting Wilbur sprinting at the two of you.

"Did you get your phone?" You asked tiredly. You didn't sleep well last night, and you suspected Toby's vlog would suffer from it, though he didn't seem to mind.

"I got it, yeah." He gave you a thumbs up, slightly out of breath. You walked out of the market, following a sign that pointed towards the large strawberry fields.

The cashier tapped your shoulder, concerned.

"Excuse me, is that your child? Because if he is, there's a special discount for families?" They pointed towards Tubbo. You hesitated before answering.

"No, we're not related." You smiled at them, before turning towards the two and handing Wilbur a pail.

Once your group got to the karts, you jumped in the driver's seat, Wilbur sitting next to you. Tubbo sat behind the two of you.

"Wilbur Soot, we're getting a divorce and that is final." You joked.

"Wha- you can't just do that in front of the child!" He whisper shouted, playing up the severity of it.

You pushed the gas pedal, driving the golf cart on the dirt and gravel path to the fields.
"I simply can't deal with you anymore. When we were dumb young fetuses we married, but now I just don't feel the spark anymore." Toby giggled.

"Doesn't sharing a womb mean anything to you?!" He asked.

"OoOo incest!" Toby wiggled his eyebrows. You took a left, turning the wheel.

"Yum yum fucked up children and mutations." You laughed. You brake gently, setting the golf cart to park.

"C'mon, let's pick the strawberries."

--

"I'm gonna get arthritis!" Toby whines, putting a large strawberry in his pail.

"Maybe in five decades." You snort. "We play fucking Minecraft for a living, of course we have back pain." Wilbur laughs and the camera in his hands shake. Toby pouts.

You sigh. Taking a small fruit, You shove it in Toby's face. He avoids the stem, biting down on it, face scrunching up in disgust. He spits it out in his palm, smacking his lips.

"That's really sour holy shit." Wilbur cackles, before you run up to him and attempt to shove another small strawberry in his mouth, shouting "BEGONE HEATHEN". A woman a couple rows over looks at you in contempt.

He starts running away, Tubbo laughing maniacally in the background as you chase him around with your heavy pail of strawberries and a sour bomb.

-

Double update.

I don't watch the vlogs often so here you go.

I don't know what to do now, I'm kinda hungry.

OKAY EVERYONE GO EAT SOMETHING

buh bye

-pigeon