7. Hunters

"Where are you~" He taunted, running around the trees. You clenched your hand into a fist, the other over your mouth in attempt to quiet your frantic breathing.

"I know you're here." He chuckled. You dug your nails into your palm.

"There's no where else to run." Your fingernails dug little crescents in your hand.

You could hear every little crunch of leaves underneath his boots, every little flutter of wings, every little gentle swing of his axe. You screwed your eyes shut.

"Found you." You opened them, looking up to see a man holding a stone axe, wearing a circular smile mask.

"Dreammmm!" You whined. "Why the hell is hide and seek so easy for you?"

"Maybe it's cuz it's a video game." He smirked, looking at you slyly. You stuck out your tongue at him, throwing your Nintendo switch at him.

"It's Animal Crossing for Christs sake! The one thing I spend hundreds of hours on!"

"Get good." He laughed, sitting upside down on the couch, head brushing the ground.

"I hate you." You smiled.

"You don't." He glanced at you, broadly beaming.

"I don't." You set your head in your hands, poking his chest.

-

Lmao

was considering doing manhunt but I don't want to write out everything

early update kewwllll

-pigeon