dweam but he is homicidal

You land on your back, the mud sliding against your wet shirt. The rain hits your face, your stringy hair separating as you heave, the fall having knocked the wind out of you.

You can hear him approaching you rapidly, netherite boots splattering sludge everywhere. You flip onto your stomach, scrabbling desperately for your sword, just inches away from your hand. Only now is the stab in your thigh truly starting to get to you, the adrenaline ebbing away as the pain grows stronger. The more you slide across the ground, the more your leg aches.

A sickening crunch rings out as the heel of a metal boot meets your hand. You wince, dropping your hand as you cry out in pain. Your sword is kicked even farther away from you.

"Look what you've done." Dream kneels down to your face, yanking you up by the hair. You yelp, bringing up your good hand in a feeble attempt to get him to loosen his grip. "You've only yourself to blame for your misfortune." You grit your teeth, grimacing as you try to glare at him. It only comes out as a pained stare.

"Look at me, your gracious savior, come to rescue you from your nightmare." He cups your chin, letting your hair fall back onto your face, pulling your head towards him as best as possible. "In fact, I'll even give show you some mercy."

Suddenly, he grabs your head abruptly and turns it sharply. Everything goes dark.

-

yo yo yo guess who's back

not really I just suddenly have motivation because mmmmmmmm my chapter on ao3 didn't autosave and now I'm pissed off because I lost an entire chapter

-pigeon