Reader + Schlatt

I like researching my chapters.

I LIKE FUCKING FLUFF OKAY IT'S EASY TO WRITE AND MAKES EVERYONE FEEL GOOD

I know dementia patients aren't supposed to have (too much) alcohol so I gave schlatt a little bit.

here's my headcanon that schlatt continues to have strokes due to his alcohol consumption (and possibly smoking), and eventually the blood clots in his brain and he gets vascular dementia.

life with schlatt.
-

You scrubbed at the persistent stain with your sponge, trying fruitlessly to get whatever Schlatt had cooked off the pan. Your wrist ached from holding the cast iron skillet above the sink for so long, and you turned on the faucet quickly before shutting it off, once again rinsing the cooking utensil, scratching at it with the rough side of the sponge.

Schlatt stumbled in the kitchen, gripping onto the counter as he shuffled towards you. You almost frowned, setting down the sponge and pan, slipping your hands out of your rubber gloves, and setting them in the sink.

"Is there anything you need?" He shrugged, holding an empty hand out. 

"You gotta say something, hon." You watched him ponder for a second, and mumble. 

"A little louder please." You tried your best to be patient with the half-deaf guy, but it was hard seeing how stubborn the both of you were.

"Alcohol." He made grabby motions towards one of the cabinets, which was locked with a combination lock. You laughed gently before nodding.

"I'll get you some." You walked towards the fridge, turning the lock and opening it, grabbing a single already opened beer. It was cold, and condensation started forming on the outside as you unlocked the cupboard with the glasses. 

"Which shot glass do you want?" You asked, looking at him. He grunted before pointing his index finger at one you had collected from a party Quackity threw during his presidency. You pulled it out, pouring the cold alcohol into the glass, watching slight bubbles gather around the edge of the glass. You handed the shot glass to him before putting the beer back in the fridge, locking the door shut. Once Schlatt had downed the drink, you rinsed it before shaking it dry and setting it back into the cabinet, repeating the action. You handed him a glass of water, and he dipped his finger in it, tasting the water before drinking the water as well. 

When he yawned, you gently turned him around and guided him towards his bedroom. He scooted in his bed, sniffing his sweater. You pulled the blanket up to his chin, settling for patting his head before you left the room. 

Within a couple of seconds, you could hear loud snoring coming from his room.

-

look I just need an update idk and idc if this is good enough at this point I haven't written an actual chapter in so long

I need to sleep rn 

byeeee

-pigeon