Fundy x Deity Reader

This is a request from toastbur

"Pretty much there dating relationship.

Since they find comfort in each other bc they went through similar situations.(Y/n was always neglected and treat like a child by foolish and XD and pretty much given harsh punishment for the smallest things she did)Abit about y/n (y/n is 8 ft and Pratt much the youngest god)"

-

You found Fundy curled up against the large community nether portal. The rain was coming down, wetting his hair and fur.

You sat down next to him, wincing as your back hit the rough obsidian frame. It cried in disagreement, but you ignored the dull ache.

He sneezed. You shook the water off your shawl, covering Fundy's form. He made a small noise in thanks.

After a while, he turned to look at you, his eyes searching yours for some kind of understanding. You cocked your head slightly, and he nodded. You deflated, exhaling heavily.

He dug his head back into his knees, flopping his body onto yours. His head fell on your ribcage, and you let out a small "oomph!" at the impact. You wrapped your arm around him, bending down and resting your head on the top of his hair and ears.

The two of you sat there in comfortable silence, content in each other's company.

It felt as if the entire world was against the both of you, but it was enough. Enough to be by each other, even though one would eventually leave, either willingly or unwillingly. Enough, even though you both were getting soaking to the bone. Enough, even though you both didn't have the capacity to handle anything else.

It was enough to the two of you.

-

sorry I had a lot of tests and assessments recently so this is a bit late

idk I'm on a sappy streak

I'm exhausted bye for now

-pigeon