Reader + Dweam Team

i like writing the thing where people just bump into each other

i hate the US get me out

platonic because 

hand over those fucking requests or you're not getting anymore updates because i have no ideas

-

"FuCK!" You fell from the sky, into a newly generated earth. You stood up, rubbing your back, looking around. Everything was strangely cubical and pixelated. You picked a flower next to where you stood, examining it. A subtitle popped up in front of you, naming the flower an "Oxeye Daisy". Strangely enough, you remember flowers being more round and less...square.

Someone fell on top of you, knocking you flat on your stomach. They sat on your lower back, disheveled. You shouted profanity, trying to force them off. They got up, offering their gloved hand out to you. You grumbled and stood up without their help.

The man that stood before you had a strange white mask, with a black smiling face painted on it. He wore a green cloak and fingerless gloves, and a pair of black boots. Moussy brown hair stuck out from behind the mask. This time, he offered out his hand for you to shake. You grasped it, shaking briefly before letting go.

You sighed quietly, resisting the urge to pinch your nose bridge. 

"Can you talk?"

"That's a weird question." He answers, a smile in his voice. If it were physically possible, an irk mark would've appeared on your forehead.

"What's your name?" It was more demand than a question. Someone else fell from the sky, this time landing on the man. The new person wore white sunglasses and a white shirt, along with jeans. You frowned at the new brunette, yanking him off the ruder person before him. 

"What's your name?" You asked, letting go.

"George." He fixed his goggles. "And that," he pointed at the man who got the air knocked out of him. "Is Dream." he wrinkled his nose. 

"Where the heck do you think we are?" You asked, picking up another flower.

This time, Dream answered "Minecraft."

"That one blocky game? How?" 

"Look, we're not encyclopedias." This time the irk mark was on Dream's face. You looked down at yourself, your clothes resembling somewhat of what you had on your Minecraft skin.

"And I'm not a helicopter landing pad, your point being?" You shot at Dream. George groaned, dragging the both of you away from where you all fell, another person dropping from the sky.

"What the fuck!" The new person had a white bandana, a white shirt with a flame on it, and black jeans. 

"Dream? George? Stranger? Why are we..." he glanced around "In Minecraft?" 

You snorted. "The hell if I know." You hoisted the man up. He was surprisingly light. "If this really is Minecraft, we should get punching, yeah? Judging from where the sun is, we have about an hour to kill before night hits."

Dream grumbled before going to punch a tree. You sniggered. 

He punched you, and you ran from his murder attempt.

-

Double update pog

please kill me oh my god

-pigeon