Reader x Wilbur

Wilbur's doing a ylyl at 3 am and you're tired.

I like sleepy fics shut up

so turns out I suck at writing angst so y'all have to wait a little longer

-

You woke up to the thud of a water bottle on the wall. You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes as you looked at the bedside table. The digital clock read 3:14 AM in a red glow, and you groaned as you slipped out of bed with difficulty.

Dragging yourself to the kitchen, you pulled a carton of almond milk from the fridge. You poured a cup and shut it in the microwave for thirty seconds, before taking the mug in one hand and walking to the door of Wilbur's home office.

You knocked gently. His talking was muffled by the white wood between the two of you. He seemed to not have heard. You opened the door slightly, taking a sip of your warm beverage.

"Will?"

He yelled and toppled over in his seat, knocking over his chair and pulling his headphones out. He groaned in pain. You sighed, setting your mug down on his table before walking over to him and pulling him up.

Something blared from the speakers, a man speaking very close to his microphone.

"OBJECTS I HAVE SHOVED UP MY ARSE." the voice said. Wilbur sat up in his chair, trying desperately to mute his device. However, the video kept playing on his monitor.

"Will, are you streaming?" you asked, leaning on the chair and picking up your mug again, drinking from it.

"Yeah..." he replied, scratching the back of his head.

"Figured. It's 3am, why aren't you asleep?"

"Couldn't. Got bored."

"Mhm." You finished your milk, pressing a chaste kiss to his temple before walking towards the open door.

"Goodnight, Will. Love you." You shut the door gently, moving to the bedroom. The mug was placed on the nightstand next to the digital clock.

3:37 AM.

You fell asleep, feeling another weight on the mattress.

-

do y'all want a part two to the kitsune thing?

anyways drink some water or almond milk

good day or night or afternoon

-pigeon