Reader x Foolish

you're very very tall and so is foolish badabing badaboom you're both omnipotent beings

-

A rapid knocking could be heard from the large mahogany door. You glared at it, setting down your small allen wrench. It sounded like the brass knocker you had drilled into the top, which meant it probably was:

1. someone with an elytra and super strength or
2. Foolish

You pulled down a contraption that was connected to the peephole, grabbing the two handles on what looked like to be a pair of goggles, and pulled them up to your eyes. They clink gently against the metal of the goggles you were already wearing. There stood a 20-foot man, entire body golden. His eyes, instead of scelera and an iris inside his sockets, were large emeralds that shifted every once in a while. He wore a Selachimorpha skin on his back like a hood, and he bore a bright smile.

You inwardly groaned.

Not looking away from the peephole, you grabbed a cylindrical figure with a flared base. You pulled it to your mouth and braced yourself.

"The owner of this home or any inhabitants are not currently present. Please visit another time." You tried in the most monotone voice you could manage.

"I know you're in there!" He pouted. "Let me innnnnn" he grabbed onto the large doorknob, swinging back and forth. You relented, setting your project gently in a cupboard, and unlocked the door via a switch above your desk, the door flying open, Foolish falling face-first into the ground. You giggled. 

"Totally worth you eating shit."

He sat up, the same dopey grin on his face as before. He looked at your desk, filled with various tools ranging from a power drill to tiny nails. 

"What were you working on?" The moonlight shone through the large doorway, hitting his eyes in a way that made them refract the light.

"Something. For your birthday." His posture straightened, and his head whipped around to look at you as he practically buzzed. 

"For me?!" His hands went up, shaking violently. You laughed, patting his head.

"Calm down or you're going to break something." You glanced at the Redstone clock on the wall. 4 minutes after midnight.

"Happy Birthday, by the way. Now turn around so I can tighten one of the screws. And no peeking, ether." A knowing look was shot at him. He scooted until his back faced you, still trembling though somehow more. You pulled the trinket out, using the small allen wrench to tighten the screw all the way, inspecting the entire thing before setting it down.

"It's done." You smiled, pulling off your goggles. A line of soot was cake around where the eye coverings had sat before, and you pulled off your gloves, using your shirt to polish an edge of the small trinket. You handed it to Foolish, and he gently held it, staring intently at it. 

"You turn it on like this." You turned a little copper knob on the side, and light slowly leaked out the top of it, illuminating the two of your faces. Light beaming out of the lid, it slowly dissipated into mass amounts of Lampyridaes. They lit up the room, blinking and zooming around. The lightshow continued, before they compacted themselves into one little ball of light and the light dissipated in sparks. You grinned at the sight of bewilderment on Foolish's face. 

"Happy Birthday, hon." You pressed a chaste kiss against his forehead. He lifted his head to look at you, setting the metal trinket down.

Before you could say anything, he tackled you in a hug. Your bodies hit the ground, and you let out a "oomph" upon landing on your back. It took you a second to process, but you hugged him back, burying your head in the shark cloak he wore. He only hugged you tighter in response. You patted his back gently as he started to ramble about how much he loved the small gift.

-

oof

foolish is a little out of character in this one, but I just wanted to have a little more of a fluffy chapter because I keep reading angst and crying

fathers suck

okay bye

-pigeon