29. Weapons

"Okay, but what if instead of 16 diamonds I pay you 3, and 15 iron?" Tommy bargained, looking at you hopefully. You slam your hammer down on your anvil next to the iron sword you're welding, pinching your nose bridge.

"Tom, we're looking at the same two sets of enchanted iron armour right?" You look up at him, glaring.

"Well yeah but-"

"Those sets took me about 25 levels of experience, and two weeks of effort to put together. Along with finding all the iron to make that, 16 diamonds is generous. I don't want to hear any arguments."

He opens his mouth before shutting it quickly when you raise a netherite sword off the wall.

"If you don't have the resources, you don't get it. Not to mention if Schlatt, Quackity, Fundy, or Tubbo find out I'm selling to an exiled , I could get killed. So you either pay the price, or don't pay at all. That's capitalism for you, Tommy." You rest your chin in your hand. "Do you want the armour or not?"

"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!" He flips you the bird as he runs away with the armour.

"OI, COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" you give chase, sticking the netherite sword into a sheath on your hip, leaving the unfinished iron tool on the anvil.

-

hehehe

this is a jokes I hate capitalism and I have a lot of missing assignments

-pigeon