3. No meat

another techno oneshot

royalty au

-

You crept down the stairs, into the hallway towards the basement. Prince Techno always made sure to keep you out of there, saying how it wasn't "safe for your peace of mind", or how "if you didn't want to remain sane you should've just told" him. But you were suspicious of where all your friends were disappearing to, and a nagging voice in your head told you something in the basement would answer your question.

You paused, hearing a creak in the floorboards, recognizing it as steve turning in his sleep. You kept going, reaching the end of the corridor where the basement entrance stood. You cracked open the door, only to see that it was all dark. You opened the door a bit wider, letting the moonlight creep in to illuminate what seemed to be skinny shadowy masses. At a closer look, you could identify them.

They were corpses.

Half-eaten rotting corpses littered the ground, covered in torn clothing and dried crusty blood. You wanted to scream, to shout to do anything, but all you could do was gape at the sight, stepping closer into the room to hug one of the bodies of your closest friends.

Suddenly, you heard the voice of a very upset Technoblade, his voice deep from slumber, speak.

"You shouldn't have come here." 

And the door shut, locking.

trying to get these out as fast as possible.

-august