Reader x Quackity

Fluff cuz I'm a sucker for fluff

Idk what this is kill me

I did fucking research to make sure the Spanish bit was accurate and I'm still not sure.

Ngl this strayed so fucking far from the original plot I'm gonna cry
-

Fuck.

This was a great situation.

You weren't going to lie, you were planning to do a face reveal at some point. You just...didn't expect this soon.

Someone apparently dug through the internet and practically online stalked you, to post a picture of your ugly mug on Twitter, boasting about how they had managed to find your highschool photo.

They had received a lot of backlash, and eventually took down the post, but the damage had already been done. There were profile cults of your face, some of the worst edits with literally dildos surrounding your face. This was mildly disturbing.

You sighed as you popped your knuckles, turning on grammarly for Twitter. Your fingers hit the keyboard fast, correcting any phrases that seemed offensive or blunt, or attacking the poster.

(Name) @t/u/n
Y'all have probably seen my horrible highschool picture day photo from my freshman year.

All I ask is that you never put something that ugly of me on the internet ever again.
1/2
|
|

(Name) @t/u/n
Also to the profile picture users using my face, stop. It's unnerving seeing yourself everywhere on the internet.

Anyways face reveal kinda?

[picture]

2/2

Now that that had been taken care of, you shuffled with the new camera you had recently ordered that now sat on the top of your monitor. It wasn't like it was really expensive or cheap, it just worked. You weren't expecting to have to go all out, since you preferred not having a face while you did lore.

Your fingers flew across the keyboard once again.

(Name) @t/u/n
Facecam (drunk) stream in 2 hours, I'll see y'all there!
(with a guest)
www.twitch/y/u/n

You heard the door open with a loud creak. You ran towards the front, practically tackling Alex with a hug.

He hugged you back, a bag in his hand. "Missed me?" he snickered. He found the situation humorous.

You let go, holding his face, peppering his faces with kisses. He laughed, weakly pushing at your chest. You answered with fake tears in your eyes.

"Oh Alex, my princepe guapo, I thought I was going to die without you!" You feigned worry, putting the back of your hand against your forehead.

He snorted, smacking your arm lightly before kissing your temple. He handed you the bag full of dozens of McDonald's fries and ketchup, and you dragged him to the kitchen island, putting paper towels down. He looked at you questioning as you dumped out all the soft fries onto the surface of paper towels. You handed him a couple ketchup packets, grinning.

"Dig in."

--

You heard Alex hiccup, and you patted his back, slurring out some words of comfort. He clung to you like a child his mother's thigh, and you kissed the top of his head.

"Dare: Give them a noticable hickey" A robotic voice droned out, someone named 'ilikecock' donating $7.

You groaned, knowing that Alex had to stream with his friends tomorrow. That, and the fact that it was a stupid middle schooler dare .

"One." You held out your middle finger. "Alex has a Jackbox streAm tomorrow," you hiccuped, banging on your chest. "Two." You took the hand patting Quackity's back to stick up another middle finger. He whined. "It sounds like you think we're some couple in a TV show you can manipulate by calling the right number. That shit won't fly with me." You hiccuped again, feeling Alex hiccup against your body. You set the hand that was previously on his back on the top of his head. He hummed in contentment, close to falling asleep in your lap. The chair he was using previously had been abandoned, knocked over while he crawled in between your legs. When you were more sober and he was already drunk.

"And now, just because you didn't specify who, I'm gonna give myself a hickey. Fuck you." You latched onto the back of your hand, sucking until it made a noticable mark on your hand.

You flipped them the bird again, showing off your hickey.

"All in good fun of course." You grinned, licking your canines.

"Y'know what? It's time for bed." You slurred. "Wherever the fuck you are, sleep! I demand you to! Bye bye, say goodbye, I'm ending the stream!" You waved before stopping the stream.

You decided that you wanted to sleep on the couch. Alex's hiccups had stopped in his sleep. You downed water, pouring a little bit into his lips, hoping he swallowed.

You carried him onto the couch, putting him down gently before trudging to the bedroom to grab a pillow and a blanket. Your hiccups had slowed, due to the water you drank, and your eyelids were drooping. You looked at the digital clock on the nightstand. 2:19 am. The hangover you were going to have was horrendous, and you were already regretting drinking so much alcohol.

You walked back to the couch, tucking Alex's head under the pillow. You snuggled into the small surface with him, covering the both of you with the blanket. It started getting hot, so you threw off your shirt without a second thought before knocking out.

--

It was morning. And of course you're on the ground. You slept on the couch, it was to be expected.

You got up rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, before a sharp pain came from your head. You groaned, stumbling towards the kitchen in search of Tylenol and water.

Once you had downed the pills you started up the coffee machine, hunger building in your stomach. You pulled out two eggs, cooking spray, and Trader Joe's hashbrowns, preheating the oven and turning on the gas stove underneath a pan you had.

--

Alex's POV I guess

I woke up to a potent coffee smell. I'm laying on the couch with a Frozen blanket on me, and I have a splitting headache. I sat up, massaging my temples.

Someone called out from the kitchen. "Tylenol's on the coffee table with a glass of water. The food's gonna get cold, you might want to speed it up."

I looked up to see my partner standing in the kitchen, shirtless, drinking from a mug. I could feel my ears turning a bit red as I looked away, taking the pills.

-

This was a pain in the ass to write. I hate writing long shit and when it's night I get delirious, so don't mind any shitty grammar or horrible story.

I can't type rn I'm really tired

have an 1000 word thing I'm gonna sleep now

you. you reading this rn. you should sleep a bit more.

-pigeon the hypocrite