2. Ceremony

summoning demon techno

rip we miss you king

TW: BLOOD, CUTTING

-

Your arm trembled as you raised the knife. Not in fear, no but excitement. You had found some stupid cult online that seemed pretty legit, and though you weren't sure the summoning circle would work, it seemed just crazy enough that it might be real.

You pulled the blade across your arm, letting the blood drip onto the red circle, shaking. The entire building started to tremble, you bouncing excitedly. You heard the surprised shouts of your apartment neighbors climb louder and louder as the building started violently trembling like it was about to burst. Then suddenly, the shaking stopped.

The circle began to glow as things in your apartment began to rise with a strong wind from below. You shielded your face from it with your forearms, the cut stinging from the air. An arm rose from the center of the circle, and you peeked at it from behind your arms in awe. The arm had three tuft-like fingers, almost like a pig's foot. A second symmetrical arm rose with it, as large as the first. Another two rose from the center of the circle, reaching as if grasping for something to grab. It caught your foot and dragged you into its domain, your screeching going unheard.

Suddenly you landed on the lap of a Boar-headed demon. You scrambled to get off the throne, in the process falling down a mountain of skulls the throne rested upon, landing in a crumpled heap at the bottom.

"What is it that you wish?" The demon asked, voice booming and deep. You stared in shock that it actually worked.

"Um...I...I want to become one of your kind."

The demon simply chuckled, extending his hoofed arm for a handshake. "Then you've got yourself a deal."

this sucks lol

-august