Random Generated Story To Entertain You

i'm laughing my ass off this is ai generated and the funniest shit I've ever read

there's also a generated book cover so that's neat though it won't show

Two Violent Uncles Thinking To The Beat

Barry Butterscotch had always loved urban Skegness with its obedient, old oceans. It was a place where he felt stressed.

He was a cute, generous, cocoa drinker with sloppy arms and short fingers. His friends saw him as a wooden, weak writer. Once, he had even saved a shallow old man that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of man he was.

Barry walked over to the window and reflected on his deprived surroundings. The clouds danced like jogging frogs.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Gregory Bond. Gregory was an admirable academic with squat arms and fragile fingers.

Barry gulped. He was not prepared for Gregory.

As Barry stepped outside and Gregory came closer, he could see the proud glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want a kiss," Gregory bellowed, in a thoughtless tone. He slammed his fist against Barry's chest, with the force of 8266 lizards. "I frigging hate you, Barry Butterscotch."

Barry looked back, even more disgruntled and still fingering the minuscule book. "Gregory, exterminate," he replied.

They looked at each other with sausage feelings, like two blushing, blue-eyed badgers partying at a very hopeful wedding, which had piano music playing in the background and two violent uncles thinking to the beat.

Suddenly, Gregory lunged forward and tried to punch Barry in the face. Quickly, Barry grabbed the minuscule book and brought it down on Gregory's skull.

Gregory's squat arms trembled and his fragile fingers wobbled. He looked upset, his body raw like a beautiful, bumpy book.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Gregory Bond was dead.

Barry Butterscotch went back inside and made himself a nice mug of cocoa.

THE END

mcyt/dsmp x gn reader (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें