Reader + Tubbo

you're sick

that's it that's the fic

sibling Tubbo time

you vomit by the way just a heads up for anyone who has that phobia

I do research for a lot of my chapters I'm now realizing.

-

This was the worst fever you had ever experienced. And boy did it suck.

Right now, you were splayed across the bed, covers shoved to the side. Your brother was currently filming with a couple online friends, and Lani was out with hers. You groaned, trying to sit up to stumble towards the toilet. The headache in your brain made you wince.

Your body jolted from the sudden movement and you puked on the hard wood floor beside your bed. It wasn't even that much, just a small puddle. You reached for the water bottle beside your bed, twisting the cap and forcing some of the liquid down your throat before putting it back down and stumbling to Tubbo's room where he made videos.

"Toby? Are you busy right now?" You asked the brown-haired boy with the headset. He looked up at you, confused why you were out of bed.

"I'm filming with Tommy, why?"

"I mean are you okay with helping me with something." You wiped sweat from your neck.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"I puked." You rubbed your temples gently. He oh-ed, turning to one of his monitors.

"Ranboo, my sibling just puked, I'll be right back, tell Tommy." He stepped away from the monitor, setting his headphones down.

"How much did you vomit?" He asked, walking with you to the kitchen. You swallowed dryly, answering.

"A little. I haven't been able to keep anything down so there's nothing left for me to puke." You rubbed your throat, it burned from the stomach acid repeatedly coming up.

"That's good. Take some Advil, it should help with your headache." He handed you the pill bottle. You dumped two into your hand, capping it and setting it on the counter before he grabbed a roll of paper towels and entered your room.

He shuffled over to the bed, dragging your trash can with him as he bent over, tearing a sheet from the roll. You bent down as slowly as you could, trying not to hurl again.

You both wiped up the sick, putting the dirty paper towels in the trash can that was lined with a plastic bag. You grabbed the bottle of water, taking a sip and putting your pills in your mouth before swallowing.

You stumbled into bed, muttering under your breath before speaking at full volume.

"Thanks Toby. I love you." You laid back on the bed, body spread like a starfish.

"Love you too." He patted your arm that was resting on the pillow. "Now go to sleep." He laughed, flicking on the fan in your room.

"Sir yes sir." You did a tiny salute, dropping your hand immediately after. He shut the door quietly, soft steps fading into the whirring of your fan as you slipped into your fever dreams.

-

Look I like writing siblings that get along I'll do sibling rivalry in some other chapter

anyways have a wonderful day

-pigeon