Chapter 1 [His Escape]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

My name is Tatsumi and i'm an orphan i've been one most of my life what i've been told i was given up when i was four i don't remember much and i'm glad that i don't i already have enough asses in my life right now especally the old hag who run's this place she's a complete bitch the hell i've gone through because of her is unthinkable i'm more of a slave than an orphan and a very poorly treated one at that the amount of time's i've been hit and the object's i've been hit with, it's amazing how she's kept this place.

But it isn't all bad i've met a few people here that i can truely call friend's but most of them were adopted a while ago and i was now completely alone, i'm that hag's main target and i have no idea why. After finishing my thought's she came down.

Old lady:"Now listen here you little bastard you know the drill do what you're told or else

Old lady:"Now listen here you little bastard you know the drill do what you're told or else."

Tatsumi:"Yeah yeah just like the hundred's other time's you've spewed your bullshit."

Old lady:"Excuse me you bastard."

Tatsumi:"I said you're just spewing bullshit was that loud enough old hag?!"

Old lady:"You raise your voice to me again i'll-"

Tatsumi:"You'll what? There's nothing you can do to me that you haven't already done to me."

Old lady:"I've been raising you since you were a child and i can damn well end you worthless existance."

I guess right there i snaped, i headbutted her right in the nose causing her to bleed quite a bit, she fumbled backward's and ran up stair's to tend to herself and i went to the basement knowing there was something there that i could use to end my suffering and i found it laying on the ground.

The blade was black and had a dark blue gem in the center of it, the blade itself was surprisingly light weight, i had to test it before judging if it's good for killing someone i slightly pressed my finger against the side of the blade and jolted back.

The blade cut my finger pretty deep and i barly touched it i had one more test for it i grabed an old metal bar i threw it in the air and slashed down at it looking up i saw it left a clean cut through the bar this is it the weapon that would shape my destiny only one thing left to do kill that old bitch if this thing could cut through metal it could definantly cut through an old hag.

I went up stair's with the blade knowing what i was about to do was risky but worth it to end my suffering, she was still looking in the mirror cleaning the blood from her broken nose but that was about to be the least of her worries, i came up behind her and raised the blade above my head.

Tatsumi:"Goodbye old bitch."

Old lady:"Huh?"

I slashed downward spliting her in half killing her instantly in a split moment it was over i knew i couldn't stay long i ran out the back door and to the lake where i was going to wash the blood from my new sword but to my shock not a drop was on the blade.

Tatsumi:"What the hell? I figured that you'de have some kind of blood stain on you. Why am i talking to a sword?"

I put the blade in the scabbard and continued through out the empire in search of a job i could do that could put my swordsmanship to good use i must have been looking for hour's when i saw two armed girl's in a fight outside the capital.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the first chapter i'll be seeing y'all later bye]