Chapter 18 [Reunion]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

i was sleeping in kinda late hopefully Gozuki wouldn't be all pissed, to be honest i don't even think he's back yet.

Tsukushi:"Wake up sleepyhead!"

Tatsumi:"All right i'm up."

Tsukushi:"Someone very important is coming today and they want to meet us!"

Tatsumi:"Just give me a minute to get dressed."

I sat up and went to my closet to grab some clothing as Tsukushi left my room.

Tatsumi:(Why do i feel like i need my sword with me during this meeting?)

Even though i was kinda freaked out, why would i need my sword? In the end i chose to bring [Shadowbain] with me.

Tatsumi:(Whatever is going on that i feel like i would need it but it better be important.)

I threw on my white jacket to covor up my black shirt, buckled my belt to keep my jean's in place, and finally sliped on some sock's and did up my shoes now i'm ready for the day.

I walked out and saw who they were talking about.

Tatsumi:"Should've just stayed in bed."

Najasho:"Hm?"

I balled up my fist, almost everyone could hear my knuckles crack, i was quite angry that this bitch had the audacity to show herself after all she had done to me.

????:"So you must be Tatsumi."

Esdeath:"But i knew that but i have a feeling you may not remember me do-"

Tatsumi:"Esdeath it's been too long, sister."

Everyone had a look of shock on there face's cause we looked nothing alike, i was pissed off beyond word's.

Tatsumi:"You've got a lot of courage showing yourself after what you did to me."

Green:"What is he talking about?"

Tatsumi:"She's the reason i was an orphan."

Najasho:"What?"

Esdeath:"Our village had a very strong rule, if a family had two children they would have to prove themselves that they were strong enough through a fight with there sibling if they lose they'er put up for adoption in another country so they likely wouldn't be seen in the village again."

Tsukushi:"That's kinda crual."

Gin:"Very much so."

Tatsumi:"I was barely able to walk at the time of our fight i didn't stand a chance not only that i had nothing to use to defend myself with i was practecly handicaped in that fight."

Esdeath:"Sorry you feel that way but rule's are rule's and i couldn't do anything to change it."

Tatsumi:"Screw you just get lost you had a lot of gut's to show youself now have the intelligence to fuck off."

I was beyond angry as i walked back to my room, i didn't want anything to do with her or our "Family" i hate to even call them that.

Akame's P.O.V

I've never seen Tatsumi this angry over something even in fight's he surpresses his anger and doesn't let it show, the general tried to follow but Najasho held out his arm to stop her.

Najasho:"Please he doesn't want to speak with you at the moment. He's been damaged by the expirence enough as it is you coming here has only reopened those scar's."

Esdeath looked to the ground, Najasho continued to scoled her like he was her father.

Najasho:"Even though your thought is 'The weak are destined to lay beneth the boot's of the strong.' I figured that you'ed have some compasion for your own family i seem to be wrong."

Esdeath:"I guess your right on that."

Cornelia:"As his sister you should be at least slightly sorry that you sent him to an ophanage."

Guy:"We may have been sold to the capital but regardless when your gotten rid of by your own family it hurt's."

Kurome:"Put that aside he's shown that he's strong enough likely to go one on one with you."

While they spoke with Esdeath and kinda scolded her i went to comfort Tatsumi, i opened the door and entered his room.

Tatsumi:"Hey Akame."

Akame:"How are you holding up?"

Tatsumi:"To be honest i could be a lot better right now, it just kinda upset's me that she'd show her face knowing i was here."

Akame:"If you'de like i could leave."

Tatsumi:"No i actually think it would be better if you stood here with me."

I sat down next to him and wraped my arm's around him to comfort him as best i could, after a moment we locked lip's and kissed the morning away, i doubt it but i hope this make's him feel better.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, this is the reason Esdeath can't be part of the harem, i'll see y'all later bye.]