Chapter 25 [The harem continue's]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Me and Gil had just finished our little heart to heart and i had to hurry back to the base so Gozuki didn't suspect anything, i came home to notice that noone was there a note was on the table so i quickly read it.

To Tatsumi

Were out today speaking with General Budo about a day where he can train the lot of ya.

Gozuki.

P.S if you get my daughter pregnant your a dead motherfucker.

I never thought i'de see Gozuki ever talk about his kid like that, but hey there there's a first for everything.

????:"HEY! DO YOU HAVE A HALL PASS BACK THERE?!"

I practecly jumped out of my skin and droped the note.

Mez:"Now your littering! Your such a bad guy!"

I could tell she was playing around probably wanting to have some fun, she picked up the note that i droped and started reading it.

Mez:"This is definantly my dad's writing."

She kept reading it until she got to the P.S her face began to turn red as she read the rest of the note.

Mez:"KYYAAAAAAAA!"

She screamed so loud that it probably woke everyone who was still sleeping in a fifty mile radius.

Tatsumi:"Christ woman chill!"

Mez:"How, my dad think's were doing lewd thing's behind his back!"

Tatsumi:"Most father's think that way when there daughter is hanging out with a bunch of boy's."

Mez:"Well then prove it and stop mentally undressing me with your lewd mind."

She crossed her arm's and pouted, she really think's i'm a pervert.

Tatsumi:"Guy's the one you need to look out for 'cause you clearly haven't been around him long enough to know he's the huge ass perv of the group."

Mez:"How can i be sure that your not as big of a pervert as he is."

Tatsumi:"Unlike him and Green i don't have a huge freaking adult manga collection and unlike Guy i haven't peaked in Corey's room when she's changing of a morning."