Chapter 49 [New arrival]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It had been a while since i had gotten back to base after my encounter with some of wild hunt's member's, i still felt really uncomfortable from that hug that Cosmina gave me while i was there.

For some reason boss wasn't here and no one knew why, i could only assume she was talking with the leader of the revolution for another target, i went out back to train so i could get stronger and maybe unlock [Incursio's] next form if i was gonna fight my own sister i need all the power i can get my hand's on.

Suzuka:"Hey Tatsumi are you okay? You seem a little on edge this morning, it's kinda like you've seen a ghost."

Tatsumi:"Well after having an encounter with one of wild hunt's member's while unable to unsheath my Teigu without drawing suspision or ending up a wanted man yeah i'm just slightly on edge."

Suzuka:"I can imagine that's pretty scary."

Tatsumi:"Before she left she gave me a hug and it felt like the cold embrace of death, but it wasn't all bad i may have just scored a chance to get in there base and maybe just maybe get more info on where they'll be and what there plan's are."

Suzuka:"Hm, if it's possible could you tell me who they were that you met?"

Tatsumi:"Cosmina and Dorothea, i had to lie to them to keep a low profile ya know."

Suzuka:"Dang must have been tough to keep character."

Tatsumi:"Yeah very."

Najenda:"Hey Tatsumi the rest told me you have something of importance i need to see."

Tatsumi:"Yeah, i hope it help's i ran the possibility of getting my ass killed."

Najenda:"I hope so too."

She looked through the map and saw a bunch of the revolutionary army's base's were target's for wild hunt.

Najenda:"We could use this to help protect our places from being hit by them."

Lubbock:"Well would ya look at that my boy over here is a natural at picking pocket's to get what we need."

Tatsumi:"Hey that was in the heat of the moment, i haven't picked many pocket's in my life so it's surprises my i got that one."

Lubbock:"Sure, anyway we got a new teammate here he come's."

Lubbock:"His name is Susanoo and he's Najenda-san's new Teigu

Lubbock:"His name is Susanoo and he's Najenda-san's new Teigu."

Najenda:"And he also hold's a trump card for combat isn't that right."

Susanoo:"Yes."

Tatsumi:(This guy has kind off a bland personality, he could really use a friend.):"So you're [lightning speed Susanoo] right?"

Susanoo:"Correct."

Tatsumi:"Here's a quick warning about Suzuka over there she's quite the masochist and may jump in front of your attack's just to get injured so remember that's normal for her."

Suzuka:"Heh got that right."

Susanoo:"Hm, I don't understand why she would do that."

Suzuka:"Masochistic over here, i love the pain!"

Susanoo:"Remind me to stay away from her."

Tatsumi:"Heh sure thing pal."

After meeting our new teammate Susanoo i went back to training late into the afternoon when i heard a familiar voice calling for me.

Natala:"Hey Tatsumi it's time for lunch."

Tatsumi:"Coming."

I threw my jacket on and went inside, i sat down at the table and ate thinking to myself.

Tatsumi:(If i get discovered in the capital by wild hunt i'm a dead mother fucker, that Cosmina will probably rape me as well if i make one wrong move, i know to much about them to believe a word they say.)

If i did manage to get into wild hunt and get more of there plan's i may just be the end of them.

Susanoo:(Hm what's he thinking about? he look's worried, he may just be thinking about the war that has everyone worried for what come's next even me.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]