Chapter 2 [A New Begining]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had been looking around for a job that would make use of my swordsmanship like hunting or maybe army work until i saw two girl's fighting criminal's who were armed with sword's and gun's they didn't look like they needed help but i wasn't gonna sit back and watch, i drew my blade from it's scabbard and leaped into the air.

Tatsumi:"Have a taste of my blade freak's!"

I slashed the Jet-Black blade downward effectively wounding one of the men.

????:"Huh? Who are you?"

Tatsumi:"That doesn't matter right now what does matter is taking these guy's down."

????:"Okay let's do this!"

The three of us ran in ready to do battle when i swung my blade it shattered my enemy's blade, i'm guessing they knew there was no winning on the enemy's side the last man attemped to flee.

????:"Use them the shadow chain's, call for them."

I don't know what that was but i was gonna try it.

Tatsumi:"Shadow chain's!"

After i called it out Jet-Black chain's shot from my arm and wraped around the man that was fleeing.

Tatsumi:"I got 'em finish him off!"

One of the girl's ran at the man and split him in two with a single slash, after the chain's disappeared i grew dizzy i collapsed and passed out.

????:"Hello wake up."

After a moment i got back up using my blade to hold myself up.

????:"Are you okay?"

Tatsumi:"I think so, whatever happened with that chain thing really zapped my energy."

I looked slightly up and saw one of the girl's that i helped and i'd be lying if i said she wasn't cute.

????:"It's nice to see you're alright, my name's Akame, what's your's?"

Tatsumi:"My name's Tatsumi it's nice to meet you."

I looked to my left and saw the other girl who i helped.

????:"Well i'm Tsukushi it's great to meet new friend's and thank you for your help

????:"Well i'm Tsukushi it's great to meet new friend's and thank you for your help."

Tatsumi:"It's didn't look like you two were struggling but i wasn't gonna sit back and let it play out."

As we continued i finally got strength back in my leg's this blade has more to it than meet's the eye.

Tsukushi:"We should get moving at least a little before the danger beast find us here and turn us into a pre- lunch snack."

Akame:"They won't be here for a while they'de only find us by either luck or the smell of corpses which that doesn't happen until the corpses start rotting."

????:"It is amazing to see you two completed a tough mission like this without being harmed. Tsukushi Akame."

Tsukushi:"Thank you daddy."

Akame:"Thank's father, we'de like you to meet our new friend his name is Tatsumi."

????:"Well it's nice to meet you i'm there father but you can call me Gozuki."

Tatsumi:"It's nice to meet you too sir."

The tall blonde man glanced at the scabbard i had on my back.

Gozuki:"Is that what i think it is?"

Tatsumi:"You mean this?"

I pulled my sword from it's scabbard.

Gozuki:"As i thought."

Akame:"What is it?"

Gozuki:"The lost Teigu i mentioned it's called [Shadowbain]."

Tatsumi:"Teigu?"

Tsukushi:"Daddy has one on him it's his sword as well."

Akame:"No wonder it zapped your strength it's trump card must have been used."

Gozuki:"Not a chance shadow chain's is just one of it's ability's it's trump card is to dangerous for anyone to use it's probably best if you refrain from using it."

Tatsumi:"Okay i won't then thank's for warning me."

Gozuki:"Now daughter's let's take our leave."

Akame+Tsukushi:"Okay."

Tsukushi:"Oh one moment please."

Both girl's came back to me and planted a kiss on my cheak.

Akame:"You should come with us we could use some extra hand's."

Tsukushi:"And your a really good fighter you'de fit in perfectly."

Gozuki:"Indeed he would he might also need a little training with the other's."

Akame:"Then it's settled you'll come with us if you'de like of course."

Tatsumi:"Yeah that sound's quite nice for someone like me.:(Still don't understand what that kiss was about but i won't question it.)

We walked to there base it turned out there assassin's for the empire but now i actually have new friend's i can truely say today is the greatest day of my life.

[And so the Harem begin's hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]