Chapter 53 [Kill the Justice]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I was finishing up training after i was "Interupted" by Leone, the boss called us into the meeting room where we would be given our next mission.

Najenda:"I just got word that a past target has returned, her name is Seryu."

Mine:"So that little ginger show's herself again, we should have killed her the first time we saw her."

Sheele:"If it wasn't for our luck we would have likely been killed by her."

Gin:"Were wasting to much time on talking, let's get out there and take her out!"

Najenda:"If you would mind i'm trying to tell you what the plan is."

Chelsea:"We have to listen to boss."

Lubbock:"You may continue now that she's done boss."

Najenda:"Thank you, now Mine and Tatsumi are going to scout out the location, Natala and Doya will track her last known location and locate her from there."

All:"Got it!"

Najenda:"Alright everyone let's take this bitch out."

Mine's P.O.V

Me and Tatsumi made our way to the location where we would be scouting for the punk-ass bitch who got away from me.

Mine:"I don't wanna walk anymore, carry me!"

Tatsumi:"Ugh, fine.":(You little princess.)

I got on Tatsumi's back and he carried me around the location where we would be scouting the area looking for Seryu.

Mine:"Hey Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"Hm?"

Mine:"If it would be possible would you consider having a relationship with your sister again?"

Tatsumi:"...Probably not there's just to much that she's done to innocent's, i couldn't in good state of mind have a relationship with her ever."

I don't know why but i couldn't help myself.

Mine:"Tatsumi can you look at me when i'm speaking?"

Tatsumi:"Sure-mph!"

I kissed him without hesitation.

????:"Awww how sweet."

Me and Tatsumi turned and saw who the owner of the voice was.

Seryu:"It's finally time for justice to be served!"

Mine:"So you finally show yourself bitch, i'm gonna right the wrong that i made when i didn't kill ya before."