Chapter 35 [A restless night]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was starting to get late at night but i was still outside training, i wanted to make sure that i was strong enough to fight the empire and protect the women i love it was late and i was gazing at the moon.

Tatsumi:(Hm this is what my life is for now hopefully it won't be this way forever, eventually i want to marry them but that would look kinda funky one guy and more than a dozon wives jeez i'de look like the biggest man whore in the damn empire.)

After a while i went to my bedroom and tried to sleep but i was having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, it was nothing but this constant dream of my own death and being held in each one of the girl's arm's.

Each one of them repeated the same thing "You promessed me! You said you'd survive!" Everyone of them said it, over and over and over again.

Tatsumi:(What the hell? Why am i dreaming about this?)

I tried again to fall asleep but that same dream played with the girl's again.

Taeko:"You promessed me! You said you'd survive!"

Tatsumi:(Make it stop. Make it stop!)

I junped out of my bed like i had been shot or something like that.

Tatsumi:"Oh christ, what the hell is wrong with me?"

I walked out to the kitchen to get a drink of water, watched the moon as i drank my water but i hadn't noticed that someone came in the kitchen.

Akame:"Tatsumi, are you okay?"

I guess i wasn't being very quiet when i was down here, she was snacking on a lolipop she probably got from Chelsea to be honest

Tatsumi:"To be honest, no i can't sleep cause i keep having this same dream, i die every time and one of you are holding my corpse saying that i promessed you that i'd survive."

Akame:"If you can't sleep i'll stay up with you if you need company."

Tatsumi:"I won't hold you here, if you want to go to bed feel free to do that."

Akame:"I know i just want to be here with you."

Me and Akame stood up for a couple more hour's it was just about midnight talking and counting star's.

Tatsumi:"*Yawn* Man being truthful i'd rather stay awake with you and count star's all night."

Akame:"*Giggle* That little yawn say's other wise, maybe we should head to sleep."

Tatsumi:"Yeah we don't want to get yelled at by boss for sleeping in until half pass noon."

We both went to my room and laid down in my bed.

Akame:"Would you mind if i cuddled up to you?"

Tatsumi:"N-Not at all."

Akame:"Thank's."

Akame held me close and kissed my cheak before we went to sleep, this time i was able to fall asleep i guess i just needed someone by me while i slept it's nice just to have someone close.

Tatsumi:(I-I don't know why but being close to the women that i love the most it calm's me.)

I held Akame close as i finally fell asleep.

[Sorry for the short chapter but i hope everyone enjoyed and i'll see y'all later bye]