Chapter 3 [Meeting the seven]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After a couple moment's me and my new friend's made it to there base today is the day that i have a new home with new people around.

As we opened the front door of the base i was greeted with a shock.

????:"New kid!"

Someone had pounced onto my back.

Tatsumi:"Gah!"

Akame:"Please get off of him Poney."

Poney:"Sorry."

Tsukushi:"This is our new friend Tatsumi please be nice to him."

????:"It's nice to meet you, my name is Najasho."

Tatsumi:"Nice to meet you to."

Granted i might have just now met them but i feel like i might have found my new home with them.

Akame:"We're the elite seven."

Tatsumi:"Well i hope i can be of use to you all."

Gozuki:"Hold it skipper we still need to see what your strength's are, Najasho you'll be in charge of training him for now."

Najasho:"Understood father, follow me we'll see what you're capible of doing on the battlefield."

Tatsumi:"Yes sir."

I followed him to the front of the base where i would be trained.

Najasho:"Draw your blade and ready yourself, training will begin now."

Najasho pulled his sword from it's scabbard so did i, i'm ready for this.

Najasho:"Do not expect me to go easy on you because your a beginner."

Tatsumi:"I expect you to go all out, unless your afraid.:(What the hell am i saying i'm shaking in my boot's right now, i'm totally getting my ass handed to me this time.)

Najasho:"Then let us begin."

He dashed at me with his blade held high, he swung down at me and i blocked it with my blade, he stood on the offencive and i kept up my defence blocking his strike's while looking for an opening to land a good hit of course this would be tough since he's a highly trained member of the empirial army unlike the danger beast i've killed.

After a moment i realised that he's expecting me to attack with [Shadowbain] So i delivered a swift kick striking him in the chest sending him backward's.

Najasho:"Huh quite an inteligent move using an unexpected strike to surprise the opponent.:(He's quite lucky and skilled for someone with no prior training.)

In his confusion i took the chance to rush him, he prepared to counter my attack but what he didn't prepare for is for me to reverse the blade and slash his blade from his hand, his weapon flew from his hand and into mine i now held both sword's against the back of his neck and his throat.

Tatsumi:"Checkmate."

Najasho:"Indeed, you are quite talented with a sword you'll fit in perfectly my friend."

I handed Najasho back his blade.

Gozuki:"He will, i haven't seen anyone fight like that in a good while to steal your enemy's weapon from them and use it as your own is something i don't normally see anymore."

Tatsumi:"Thank you both, it's not very common for me to be praised like this."

Najasho:"It isn't common that someone who hasn't had much prior training to be so skilled so it must be a natual gift you were born with."

Tatsumi:"Maybe but your right i haven't really been trained so i could use a lot of training in that department."

We went back inside so i could actually meet the rest of my new team.

????:"So how'de he do?"

Najasho:"He did remarkibly well he managed to put me in a spot where i couldn't win."

????:"It's not like you to lose to the newbie."

????:"Well with a little training he'll be an amazing assassin, name's Green by the way."

????:"And i'm Guy."

Najasho:"And i'm sure you've met Akame and Tsukushi."

Tatsumi:"Yeah."

The final member of the team walked in and introdused herself.

????:"My name's Cornelia but you can call me Cora or Corey whichever you prefere."

Tatsumi:"It's nice to meet you ma'am."

Cornelia:"It's nice to have new member's on the team it's kinda hard to keep help around here."

Tatsumi:"Yeah i understand that, when your an assassin for the army it's hard at time's."

Cornelia:"Yup especally now."

Me and the other's had a quick chat before i went to me new room, i put [Shadowbain] on my new bed and glanced at it for a moment.

Tatsumi:"What are you [Shadowbain] how did you come into creation?"

I questioned while i put my new room together making the bed as nicely as i wished it to be.

[Hope everyone liked the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]