Chapter 41 [Sorrowful loss]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was late and raining, i was walking back to the night raid base with the bad news that Bro had just passed on, i made him a promess that i would master [Incursio] so i could make up for the strength we lost when he died.

*CREEK*

Once i opened the door everyone looked at me, i was soaking wet my jacket and tie were being used as makeshift bandage's and i was alone holding [Incursio's] key in my hand.

Najasho:"Tatsumi, where's Bulat?"

Lubbock:"Yeah, and why do you have Incursio?"

After a second or two i finally found the word's i needed in order to tell them what happened.

Tatsumi:"Bro------is gone."

Natala:"W-What?"

Guy:"Y-You can't be serious."

Mine:"No no no no no he wouldn't go down like that he woundn't."

Mine almost hit the ground, if it hadn't been for Leone she would have.

Leone:"How?"

Tatsumi:"Liver used his Teigu's trump card to kill him, he gave me Incursio before he passed."

Najenda:"Damnit, now this is personal we won't show the empire any mercy for what they did to Bulat, we will continue our fight in his honor."

Gin:(Damnit now another of my friend's has been killed, if i had been there with them it wouldn't have happened.)

Both me and Gin blamed ourselves thinking if one had been there or had been stronger Bro would still be here.

Cornelia didn't say a word but she didn't need to as the look in her eye's said it all, she was fighting back tear's trying not to cry.

Poney however wasn't as strong she collapsed into Doya's arm's and sobbed her eye's out.

Kurome griped Akame tight and held back her tear's as she heard the news.

Taeko wasn't silent, she spoke just around a whisper.

Taeko:"Once i get my hand's on the minister there won't be a single peice of him left."

Cassandra and Gilberda kept there head's down.

Chelsea clutched her chest once she heard he was gone Sheele did much the same.

Green was walking out the door to find a way to keep from being seen crying.

I placed [Incursio's] key on the table and headed back out in the rain.

Once i got out to the cliff side i sat in the slightly damp grass, i felt another presents next to me as if Bro was really there

Tatsumi:"I'm sorry i failed you Bro, i wish it would have been me instead."

It was freezing cold out here but i couldn't complain in my mind i deserve this, after a moment i felt a pair of arm's wrap around me.

Sheele:"It's alright Tatsumi i'm here."

Tatsumi:(Damnit now i'm definantly crying

Tatsumi:(Damnit now i'm definantly crying.)

Sheele:"Bulat wouldn't want you to blame yourself, he would want you to take that expereince and use it to become stronger."

Tatsumi:"Sh-Sheele i-"

Sheele:"It's alright to cry, cry as much i you want i won't tell anyone."

I laid in her embrace and lightly cried for a moment before i could finally speak again.

Tatsumi:"Sheele, thank you i guess that's all i needed to hear."

Sheele:"I'll always be here for you Tatsumi, now let's get you back inside you catch a cold out here."

We reentered the base where i took a moment to look at [Incursio's] key, then thought to myself.

Tatsumi:(Bro passed this down to me and i swore i'd become it's master and i won't break that promess even if have to train twenty four seven around the clock.)

I swiftly grabed the blade from the table and began toward's my room where i put the disabled remain's of [Shadowbain] in the back of my closet.

Tatsumi:"Goodbye Shadowbain forever."

I shut my closet and went to bed running one last thought through my head.

Tatsumi:(I won't let you down Bro.)

[I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]