Chapter 12 [Midnight fun]

[Art is not mine even though there isn't any in this chapter for obvious reason's.]   !Lemon/Smut warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After meeting the new girl's Mez and Suzuka i went to bed since it had gotten quite late i slept for around six hour's until i felt someone rubbing my hair, i opened my eye's to see who it was.

Tatsumi:"A-Akame?"

She had jumped slightly before speaking.

Akame:"S-Sorry Tatsumi i didn't mean to wake you."

Tatsumi:"Are you okay? You seem nervous, did i scare you?"

I was paying attention to her very closely and saw her leg's were shaking slightly i was sure that she was scared possibly from me waking up so suddenly.

Akame:"I-I umm."

Tatsumi:(She sound's kinda nervous, is she okay?)

I stood up and pulled her into a hug and asked her if she was okay.

Akame:"I'm okay Tatsumi i just wanted to come see you."

Tatsumi:"Why is everything alright?"

Suddenly pressed he lip's against mine, she was now my first kiss little did i know she intended to be much more, i picked her up and sat down on my bed so we could continue kissing.

After a moment Akame pined me down into my bed, i gazed into her eye's and saw a powerful lust that gave me the signal that she was very much aroused.

She started striping herself she removed her shirt and short's leaving her in her scarlet red bra and matching panties, i tried to get up but she had forced me down and ripped my shirt to shread's. [Thank god i have a few spare shirt's.]

But like the warrior i was i wasn't giving up without a fight, i spun her onto her back leaving her under me, i began to kiss her neck causing her to slightly moan.

Akame:"Hah hah Tatsumi hah."

As i continued to kiss her neck she reached her hand's behind her back and removed her bra exposing her breast, i took one of her breast in my mouth and began sucking causing more moaning.

Akame:"Hahhh ahhh yes hahh."

She was doing her best to keep quiet, after a moment she laid down and spread her leg's to tell me that she wanted something, i removed her panties and started licking her intiment area.

Akame:"Hahhh hahhh ahhhh hahha so good hah ahhh hahh."

I continued to lick her as she moaned my name.

Akame:"Hahhh ahh Tatsumi hahh more more ahhh hahhh don't stop ahhh ahhhh hahhh!"

As i continued she reached her limit.

Akame:"HAHHHHH HAHHH!"

Akame's P.O.V

Even though i knew for a fact this was his first time he was amazing, this was better than anything i could have felt, my first orgasm.

Akame:"Tatsumi please i want to do more."

We kissed again as i started rubbing his groin, i felt quite the bulg in his pants.

He removed his pants and boxer's and i got to see his cock it was huge i wasn't sure if it would fit but i wasn't going to be scared i wanted this.

Akame:"I think i'm ready please be gentel."

He kissed me again and rubbed his cock against my pussy i felt like i was going to have an orgasm just from him rubbing me, a moment later he thrusted into me causing an almost unbareable pain making me dig my nail's into his shoulder blade's making him slightly bleed.

Tatsumi:"Sorry, do you want me to stop?"

Akame:"N-No i just need a minute."

After a moment the pain had finally stoped and i was ready to continue, when he started moving it was something i hadn't felt in my life.

Akame:"Hahh ahhhh hahhhaha ahhhh haaahhhhh ahhhh!"

Tatsumi quietly moaned under his breath but mine were quite on the louder side i hope he doesn't mind.

Akame:"Hahhh ahhh hahh hahhh f-FUCK ahhh!"

Normally i wouldn't swear no matter the situation but this was the exeption to the rule.

Akame:"Hahhh keep going ahhhh ahhhh fuck hahhh hahh more ahhh!"

Tatsumi began to kiss my neck making me moan uncontrolably and i could feel my orgasm closing in.

Akame:"Tatsumi Tatsumi ahhhhh hahhhhh ahhhh fuck me more ahhh!"

I could feel my orgasm getting closer but i didn't want to have it quite yet so i held back as best i could.

Tatsumi:"A-Akame i-"

Akame:"M-Me too, l-let's cum together!"

We kept going for a few more moment's before neither of us could take it anymore.

Akame:"T-Tatsumi ahhhhh c-cum inside me ahhhh!"

Neither of us could hold back anymore.

Akame+Tatsumi:"HAHHHH AHHHH!"

As we came down from our sexual high Tatsumi had a slightly worried look in his eye's.

Akame:"Don't worry i'm on birth control we should be safe."

Tatsumi held me close as we fell asleep for the night.

Kurome's P.O.V

Kurome:(So sis think's she's the only one that can do naughty thing's with Tatsumi? Just you wait i'll get my turn next sis.)

Little did those two know i was watching the whole thing and it just made me excided for my turn and i will make sure i get it.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemon/Smut i'll see y'all later bye]