Chapter 43 [The pink girl]

[Art is not mine even though there is none in this chapter for obvious reason's]   !Lemon/Smut warning!

Mine's P.O.V

It was late into the evening and we were all sleeping, at least the other's were i was wide awake it was very tough trying to fall asleep tonight for some reason i felt hot as if it was the middle of a hundred fifty degree heatwave, i went to the kitchen to grab a drink of ice cold water luckly no one was up and i could hide my shame for another night.

What the rest of night raid don't know is that i sleep naked it's just what make's me feel comfortible, i have a night dress that i wear when were on late night mission's but when i'm actually sleeping it's in the closet, i chuged down the water but it didn't help much and now the worst of it i could hear foot step's, i quietly sliped behind the staircase and saw it was just Leone sleep walking as she always does but i still wasn't comfortible with her around when i'm naked, there's a door that's slightly opened if i don't want her to wake up and see me i have to take the chance.

I quickly went into the room and quietly shut the door only to figure out who's room it was, i looked over at the bed and saw that Tatsumi was sound asleep but now i felt even hotter especally---down there, it couldn't be the room as the window was open and to be honest it was a cold night then it hit me like a sack of potatoe's.

Mine:(Oh no, i'm aroused what am i gonna do!? I can't touch myself here if he wake's up he'd probably kill me, maybe he wouldn't mind if i did stuff with him.)

At that point i swallowed my pride and got closer to him, he was peacefully resting but i was still nervous as hell, laid myself on top of him and i just took a moment to watch him as he slept.

Mine:(Even when he's sleeping he's still so handsome, maybe he wouldn't mind if i---kissed him.)

I locked my lip's on his and i guess that's what woke him up, he jumped up as if he had been shot.

Tatsumi:"M-M-Mine w-what the hell is happening?! I-Mph!"

I kissed him again to silence him and also because i enjoyed our kiss to begin with.

Mine:"I'm sorry you had to see me this way but i can't hold back anymore, i haven't been able to sleep due to how aroused i am, can you please help me?"

Tatsumi:(God fucking damnit, how did i manage to get myself into this situation again!?):"I-I guess.":(Fuckin' hell.)

He sat up and kissed me again before taking his shirt off then his belt was next to go, i couldn't take his teasing anymore so i pushed him into the bed and unziped his pants.

Mine:(He's rock hard, it's huge.)

I possisioned myself over him and forced myself down.

Mine:"Kyaa!"

Well that wasn't pleasent, the pain of losing my virginity was almost to much for me but after a minute or two it subsided and i started riding him.

Mine:"Ahhhh ahhhh hahhhh f-fuck hahhh s-soo good ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh hahhh hahhhh hmmm hahhh!"

I felt Tatsumi's cock hitting my womb he's almost to much for me to handle, i could feel his hand's rest on my hip's then i felt him start ramming me.

Mine:"Ahhhhh ahhhhh hahhh fucking hell ahhhhh hahhhh f-fuck hahhhhh ahhhh p-please don't stop hahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh!"

At this rate my mind's gonna go blank, if he ram's me any harder he'll break my womb, i'd be lying if i said i didn't watch him and Sheele do this but i didn't think he'd be this big.

Mine:"Hahhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh hahhh more more hahhhh ahhhh fuck me more ahhhh ahhh hahhhhh!"

I hadn't planned on this but i'm glad it happened i haven't felt like this at all it's beyond word's what i'm feeling.

Mine:"Hahhhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh ahhhh hahhhh hahhhh ahhhh y-yes fuck fuck ahhhhh hahhhh keep going hahhhh ahh unt-til you cum insi-ide me hahhhh ahhhhhh f-fuck ahhhhh hahhhh!"

What am i saying? I'm not on birth control if he does cum inside i'll get pregnant without a doubt in my mind then boss would kill us both because of it.

Mine:"Ahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh fuck hahhh ahhhh please d-don't stop hahhhh ahhh ahhhhh f-fuck ahhhhh!"

I felt an orgasm coming and if Tatsumi did cum inside me it would make for a whole hell of a lot of emotion's but it was useless to stop it, he pushed me into the bed as he pounded me now he was in control of it indefinantly.

Mine+Tatsumi:"AHHHHHH HAHHHH!"

After that i returned to my sences and could feel his cum on my torso thank god i'd rather be covered in his cum then filled with it any day of the week.

He grabed the both of us a towel so we could clean ourselves off before we cuddled up together.

Mine:"Love ya Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"I love you too."

I burred my face in his chest as we fell asleep.

Kurome's P.O.V

Kurome:(*Giggle* Welcome to the harem Mine, i'm totally using this to blackmail them.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon i'll see y'all later bye]