Chapter 4 [The harem begin's]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I woke up in the base of the elite seven laying in my new bed that's the best i've slept in year's, i got up and started getting dressed when i heard the door creak.

Tsukushi:"Hey Tatsumi-Kun breakfast is almost ready-Oh is this a bad time?"

I had already gotten my jean's on so only my chest was exposed why was she blushing like that it's not like i'm naked.

Tsukushi:"I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is almost done okay bye!"

I almost didn't understand her before she ran out, what's her deal? I threw on a shirt and glanced at my wall where i had mounted [Shadowbain] and it's scabbard.

Tatsumi:(I probably need a whole lot more training before i can do much more with it than just it's [Shadow chain's] it will take some time though.)

I walked downstair's and was greeted by my team breakfast was finished and i gladly joined them, as i ate breakfast with my team i noticed that Tsukushi was still blushing she couldn't even look at me for more that a moment before quickly looking away, what's up with her?

After we finished the girl's spoke up.

Akame:"Were going to be in the hot spring."

Poney:"So no peaking."

Poney said in a teasing and musical tone while looking especally at Green for some reason.

I walked out to the front after retrieving my blade from my room and began to train on my own teaching myself new move's while also taking some of Najasho's move's and changing them a bit, during my whole session i had the feeling that i was being watched.

Akame's P.O.V

Me and the rest of the girl's had gone to the hot spring that was near the base, I had noticed since breakfast that Tsukushi had been blushing everytime she looked at Tatsumi we hadn't known him very long only about a day, did she already have a crush on him, Poney was the first to point out that she had been blushing.

Poney:"Hey Tsukushi you alright? You're a little red."

Tsukushi:"W-What are you talking about?"

It sounded like she was trying to change the subject.

Cornelia:"Is there something wrong? If so you can tell us were all friend's."

Tsukushi:"Okay well this morning when i went to tell Tatsumi breakfast was almost ready he was changing his clothes."

She covored her face.

Poney:"Ohh so tell me what'd ya see?"

She said with a slightly lustful grin.

Tsukushi:"Well i only saw his chest but still it's embarrassing."

Cornelia:"That isn't to bad at least he wasn't naked i know that i'de be pretty embarrassed if i saw him naked."

Poney:"Aw c'mon you'de enjoy that we both know it."

Corey completely ignored her.

Poney:"Well which one of us doesn't think he's kinda cute just look at him."

Cornelia:"Well he is pretty cute i'm not gonna lie he's what many would call a 'Pretty boy'."

Poney:"Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if we have to protect him from the women of the revolutionary army god know's what they'de do to the guy."

Akame:"Anything's possible if we have to protect him while he's training then so be it."

Poney:"Hmmm hey Akame i heard the yesterday when you met Tatsumi you gave him a kiss on the cheek, are you hiding something from us?"

She asked me with a suggestive smirk.

Akame:"There's nothing wrong with a kiss on the cheek it was just a 'thank you' for helping me and Tsukushi on our mission."

Poney:"Are you sure?"

She kept inching closer to me with that same smirk, i could feel my face turning bright red ,cause to be honest i'de be lying if i said i didn't have some sort of attraction toward's him.

Poney:"C'mon admit it we all know it, you and Tsukushi both want the same guy."

Cornelia:"So do you Poney i saw you eyeing him this morning."

Poney:"I think all of us do i mean he's a dang hottie, so who wouldn't wanna peice of that?"

At that moment i finally gave in and told them.

Akame:"Okay i admit it! I like him okay but since all of us like him i discouted myself early on i didn't want to make you all upset."

Poney:"Well there is another option."

Tsukushi:"I know that tone from anywhere."

Poney:"We could be his Harem!"

I covored her mouth for shouting that with clueless pride.

Akame:"What if the boy's hear us they'de think it's one of them."

Cornelia:"I've read a few manga's on how to make a 'Harem relationship' work without messing up badly."

Akame:"We could try but we need a plan."

Tsukushi:"I agree Akame-Chan."

Poney:"I already have one and were gonna put it into full effect tomorrow so be ready girl's."

Akame:(Maybe this could work out it would be nice to not have hurt my own friend's just for the love of a boy.)

So i guess the four of us are gonna be his Harem but i have a felling this harem is gonna be a lot larger that just four.

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]