Chapter 28 [Further "Training"]

[Art is not mine even though there is none in this chapter for obvious reason's]   !Lemon/Smut warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I woke up to Akame holding me tightly but Taeko was nowhere to be seen, there was a note on my bedside desk.

To Tatsumi

If you're reading this then i've left before you woke up, i'm sorry for my absence but Gozuki know's who i am if he saw me in bed with you and Akame he'de kill me without a second thought and i love you to much to get myself killed, i'll see you soon.

Sincerely Taeko.

I got out of bed and gave Akame a kiss on the cheak before walking out of the room, i was greeted by Gin.

Gin:"Hey sexy boy!"

Tatsumi:"Please don't call me that, what do you need?"

Gin:"Well were gonna be alone in the base for a while so i figured we could go outside and train for a bit since were gonna be fighting the old man and that clan leader soon we could use every bit of training we can get."

Tatsumi:"That's true so let's go, but maybe change out of that."

She was once again wearing that clear robe so i kinda knew what she ment by "Training".

Gin:"Then were gonna need privicy and a lot of it."

She lead me to a part of the forest that was all to familiar, this is getting old.

Gin:"How 'bout we get this on."

She turned her back to me so she could remove her very clear robe but i had other idea's, i reached around her back and started groaping her breast.

Tatsumi:"I couldn't agree more."

I said in a slightly sadistic tone.

Gin:"Ahh n-no don't tease me like that ahh p-please it's to good ahh."

Tatsumi:"Were just getting started."

I moved my right hand from her breast to her groin and began to rub her.

Gin:"Ahhh hahh, d-damnit why do you tease me like this! Ahhh hahh."

Tatsumi:"Admit it, you're enjoying this more that you'de like to say."

Gin:"Ahhh hahh n-no i'm not, anyone can do this even a danger beast could."

Tatsumi:"Oh yeah? Could a danger beast do this?"

I inserted my finger's into her vagina.

Gin:"Hahh y-you little hahh oh my god m-more ahhh."

Tatsumi:"Maybe i should stop then."

Gin:"W-What? n-no don't stop."

I continued my sadictic way's and removed my finger's and moved them to her mouth, she licked her juice's from my finger's and began to speak.

Gin:"P-Please fuck me."

Tatsumi:"Maybe i should go after all."

Gin:"N-No don't go."

She swiftly removed my shirt and began licking my chest.

Gin:"Please."

She looked into my eye's, she had a look of lust in her eye's she wanted this.

Tatsumi:"Alright you've convinced me i'll give it to you."

Gin laid down and spread her leg's for me to see her wet vagina.

Gin's P.O.V

Now it's my turn to have him again, Tatsumi removed his clothes and pressed his cock inside my pussy.

Gin:"Hahhhh oh fuck ahhh y-your being kinda rou-gh hahhh ahhhh oh fuck ahhhhhh! y-you like my pussy? Cause it's all your's."

He grabed one of my breast and gave a slight squeeze.

Gin:"Hahh ahhhh hahhh! y-you really do like my tit's don't ya? Hahhh ahhhh f-fuck ahhhh hahhh!"

I could feel his cock kissing the entrence of my womb as he fucked me, it was definantly rougher than last time but it was like he knew my limit's on what i could handle and what i couldn't he was making it feel amazing just as he always did with the other girl's.

Gin:"Hahhh hahhh ahhhh fuck hahhh keep going ahhhhh hahhhh d-don't stop hahhhh ahhhhh! B-bet you won't cum insi-de me ahhh!"

Tatsumi:"Y-You really think i won't?"

Gin:"Hahh n-no please d-don't hahhhh i-it was a joke hahhh ahhhh!"

Tatsumi:"M-Maybe i should, just imagine what our children would look like."

Gin:"P-Please don't hahhhh i-i'm not ready to be a mom hahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh!"

With his tone he sounded serious about it so i braced myself for him to cum inside me just in case he was actually serious about this.

Gin+Tatsumi:"HAHHH AHHHH!"

After we both came i felt something warm on my torso, i opened my eye's and let out a heavy breath thankfully he wasn't serious about cumming inside me.

Tatsumi:"I'm just messin' with ya, i wouldn't do that to you."

Gin:"Well thank god if i got pregnant it's more likely Gozuki or Akame would kill the both of us."

Tatsumi picked me up and carried me to the lake where we washed off and sat for a while just kissing out of what lust was left.

Gin:"You know i love you right Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"I know and i love you too Gin."

We began to kiss once again.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon i'll see y'all later bye]