Chapter 39 [Heartful lust]

[Art is not mine even though there is none in this chapter for obvious reason's.]   !Lemon/Smut warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

It was kinda late after i had rescued Sheele and Mine so i was heading to bed when i was woken up by Sheele who was in just her underwear.

Sheele:"My apolagies for waking you Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"Sh-Sheele are you feeling okay?"

Sheele:"You could say that, i'm just feeling a little weird---Down there."

Tatsumi:(Oh god, i know what she want's now. She's horny!)

Sheele:"I-I'm sorry for waking you up because of this but i can't make it stop."

Tatsumi:"I-I guess i could help with it."

She wraped her arm's around my neck and pressed her lip's against mine, she kept kissing me and began rubbing her groin against mine trying to give me an erection.

I felt her trying undo her bra so i desided to assist her with it, her bra fell to the ground and i began groaping her breast making her moan.

Sheele:"Hahhh T-Tatsumi aahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh hahhh ahhhh."

I began kissing her neck wanting to make her feel as good as she could.

Sheele:"Ahhhh ahhhh hahhhh yes hahhh m-more ahhhhh ahhhh hahhh."

I could feel her arousal in the air itself, her groin was wetter than when she first came in my room, i pushed her into the bed and removed her panties.

Sheele's P.O.V

After Tatsumi removed my panties her started removing his own clothing, i gazed at his muscular torso as he rubbed his fully erect cock against my pussy.

Sheele:"Do it T-Tatsumi take my virginity."

He pulled back and thrusted his cock inside me.

Sheele:"Kyaa!"

Tatsumi:"S-Sorry Sheele."

I laid there for a moment until the pain had subsided, once it did i could finally speak without hicing my breath's.

Sheele:"I'm ready Tatsumi start whenever you want."

Tatsumi pulled back and began fucking me.

Sheele:"Hahhhhhh ahhhhhh hah hahh ahhhh f-fuck hah hah ahhhh hahhh m-more don't stop hahhh ahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh."

Without me even thinking i screamed something out that wasn't like me at all.

Sheele:"Hahh hahhh fuck me more hahhhhh make me your bitch ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhh ahhh hahhh ahhhh!"

I have no idea where that came from, i must really be getting into this much more than Leone would.

Sheele:"Hahhh hahhhh fucking hell ahhhhh yes yes hahhh ahhh more more fuck me more hahhhh ahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh!"

Tatsumi started sucking on one of my breast making it just that much harder to keep focused on keeping certant word's from coming out of my mouth.

Sheele:"Hahhh hahhhh ahhhh ahhh f-fuck hahhh ahhh, s-so you like my breast? T-there all your's hahhhh ahhhhh!"

I was squrming around the bed as he fucked me relentlessly, my tongue floped out of my mouth i was like an animal in heat and it was amazing.

Sheele:"Hahhh hahhhh ahhhh ahhh fuck fuck hahhh ahhh ahhhhh more m-more hahhh ahhh f-faster harder hahhhhhhh ahhhhhh!"

Even though i tried to hold back i said something again that wasn't like me at all.

Sheele:"F-Fuck ahhhh ahhhh s-so you enjoying yourself ahhh hahhh ahhhh hahh or am i too much for you? Hahhhh hahhhh hahhh ahhhhh!"

I guess that made him feel like i just challenged him, he grabed my other breast and started "playing" with it.

Sheele:"Kyaaaa hahhh ahhhh ahhh hahh f-fuck i-i hahh t-take it b-back hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh p-please have hahhhh ahhh mercy ahhh ahhhh hahhh!"

I really should think before i speak when i'm having sex cause it will end up like this.

Sheele:"Hahhh ahhhh ahhh d-don't cum inside p-please hahhh ahhhh ahhhh hahhh ahhh!"

This may end badly since i was kinda mocking him during the session he might just cum inside me to get even.

Sheele+Tatsumi:"HAHHHHH AHHHH!"

I opened my eye's and thanked the god's for sparing me, Tatsumi didn't cum inside me i think i learned my lesson on mocking him during sex.

We cleaned up with the towal's i had brought in and layed down and shared one more kiss before falling asleep.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon i'll see y'all later bye]