Chapter 38 [To save a life]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Najasho:"Because the [Shadowbain] you hold is just a prototype, the blade itself was never finished due to it being interupted by [Incursio's] creation."

We all stood in shock, how did Najasho know this?

Najenda:"How the hell do you know this?!"

Najasho:"Because before i was sold to the empire my father told me about [Shadowbain] since my great grandfather was it's first user."

Akame:"Does that mean that there's a way to recharge it?"

Najasho:"Sadly no, once it's been depleated it's gone forever."

Tatsumi:"Then i don't have much more time with this old thing."

Najasho:"I'll keep doing research into it and if there could be a way to refuel it."

We all went to sleep but before i could suddenly i saw something coming from [Shadowbain], it was Sheele dying at the hand's of some woman.

I slept that night and waited all day the next day.

Tatsumi:"Hey Sheele is it to late to convince you to let me take your place in this mission."

Sheele:"It's my job i can't back out, why are you so worried Tatsumi?"

Tatsumi:"Reason's that i don't think you'd understand."

I remembered [Shadowbain's] vision i didn't want her to die so i was gonna try to stop her from going so i could take her place and hopefully have a better chance to come back alive.

Sheele:"If you're sure about that."

Through out the entire day i was doing thing's i wouldn't normally do to keep her from going, but it was all for nothing as she went anyway but i followed closely behind.

Sheele's P.O.V

Myself and Mine were running through the wooded area around the capital patroling when we were attacked by some girl named Seryu, she wanted revenge for her master dying at the hand's of night raid.

Seryu:"Now justice shall be served!"

Mine:"That is one ugly mother fucking dog."

Seryu:"Koro berserk now!"

The danger beast like dog transformed itself into something more menicing to myself and Mine.

Mine:"Heh don't worry Sheele i'll take the bad dog you attack little miss ginger."

I lunged at Seryu to fight her, i used my trump card to blind her giving me the advantage, i slashed into her bladed gun's in a sence preasuring her to jump back she kept moving backward'a until she tripped over a rock giving me my chance.

Seryu:"GAHHHHHHH!"

Her arm's were now gone to her, she'll likely bleed out i have to help Mine.

I ran toward where Mine was fighting "Koro" and saw she was being crushed by that thing.

Mine:"Kyaaa!"

Seryu:"Finish her off crush her to death!"

I swiftly acted and sliced off it's arm saving my dearest friend.

Mine:"Sheele!"

Sheele:"Thank goodness!"

Suddenly we heard a deafining noise.

*CLANG*

To me it was the unmistakible sound of a bullet being deflected by a sword.

I turned around and saw a figure in a black mask covering his entire face minus his eye's.

????:"I may be depleating [Shadowbain] as we speak for using my darkness cloak but to save those i care about i'll risk lossing my Teigu."

Mine+Sheele:(Tatsumi?)

Seryu:"So your defying justice?!"

Tatsumi:"I'm defying your bullshit, aww what's wrong are you sad i killed you master?"

Seryu:"Grrr i'll kill you later, Koro we have to go!"

They flead the fight knowing that they couldn't win now that they were outnumbered, Tatsumi's mask faded after Seryu flead.

Sheele:"How did you find us?"

Tatsumi:"It's like a sixth sense but that doesn't matter we have to move before reinforcment's arive."

Tatsumi picked up Mine and we ran back to base.

Sheele:(He came all this way just to save us, he truly is a hero.)

Mine's P.O.V

Mine:(Why did he say "Depleat shadowbain" is his Teigu dying i'll have to speak with Boss and Najasho on that.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]