Chapter 56 [The execution]

[Art is not mine]

Guy's P.O.V

I was walking around the base waiting for Tatsumi to get back, he had been gone all night, then came the bad news, Lubbock burst through the main room door kinda banged up to be honest.

Natala:"What happened!?"

Kurome:"Yeah!"

Lubbock:"I-Me Tatsumi-ambushed!"

Najenda:"Slow down Lubbock, breath, now tell me what happened."

Lubbock:"Me and Tatsumi were ambushed by Syura and Budo and they took Tatsumi to be executed! He threw me across the capital so i could get away we have to move now!"

Guy:"Holy shit, i thought Incursio would have helped you two!"

Lubbock:"That doesn't matter we have to move, FAST!"

Najenda:"Then let's go!"

We got on the danger beast and made our way to the capital where we saw Tatsumi straped to a cross.

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Well look's like this is the end of the road for me, if today is where god want's me to die then i'll die with Night Raid's pride in my heart.

Esdeath:"I know you don't believe me, but i am truely sorry for what i'm about to do, dear brother."

My sister put her blade to my throat when i heared that familiar voice call out.

Najenda:"Attack!"

I watched in awe as several member's of Night Raid jumped in and fought off the soldier's that surrounded the arena, Akame cut me lose so i ran and grabed [Incursio's] key of the wooden beam.

Esdeath:"Do it, transfrom."

Tatsumi:"Alright fine, Incursio!"

Tatsumi:(I don't care how painful it is

Tatsumi:(I don't care how painful it is.):"Give me all the strength you can possibly give me-

):"Give me all the strength you can possibly give me-