Chapter 2

Riker's POV

To be honest, I don't think any of us knew what to expect from Emily. I mean, we already know what she looks like but her personality was the most important.

This could even be the girl we have as our opening act so we all wanted her to be perfect. Of course, we weren't going to not like her if she wasn't but we at least wanted some connection with her.

"Here she is." We saw Alex come into the room, smiling.

Behind him followed Emily. She was a bit shorter than we expected but she was still just the right height.

She was wearing a light blue tanktop with white shorts and a brown belt to match. Her shoes were brown and the straps were the same color as her tanktop. Emily really was pretty, I'm not going to lie.

"R5, meet Emily." Alex introduced us. Once Emily laid eyes on us, her face lit up. Yep, definitely a fan, I smiled to myself.

"Hi, I'm Rocky." Rocky stepped right up to the plate and stuck out his hand, giving a flirty smile.

"Hey! I'm Emily." She smiled, shaking his hand.

"You have absolutely gorgeous eyes." He complimented her, giving a half smile.

"Oh, thank you!" She exclaimed, her face gleaming.

"I'm Ross." Ross jumped up to introduce himself. He clearly wanted Emily for himself.

"Hey." She smiled, shaking his hand. "Just letting you guys know, I know you all of you are so you don't need to introduce yourselves one by one." She laughed.

"Good because I didn't feel like getting up." Ratliff said in a fake serious tone and we all laughed.

"You're really talented." Rydel smiled.

"Oh, thank you. That means the world coming from you." Emily replied. "Hey, where's Ryland?" She asked.

"Oh, he had to go run a few errands for us." Rocky explained.

"Ahh." Emily said.

"Group meeting!" I announced and we all huddled a few feet away from Emily.

"Ok, what's the plan?" Ratliff whispered.

"You know how we don't have an opening act for our tour?" I said to them, trying to get them to see what I was saying.

"Wait, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Rydel asked, a smile starting to creep on her face.

"I hope so. Maybe she could be our new opening act!" I exclaimed a bit too loudly but luckily Alex nor Emily heard me.

"Perfect!" Ross said, a huge grin plastered on his face.

"I like that idea." Ratliff shrugged.

"Definitely. The only problem is that she's new." Rocky frowned.

"Why is that a problem?" I asked, very confused.

"Well, would Alex let her tour right after she got signed?" Rocky asked.

"Oh, yeah, good point." I looked at the ground. "We could just beg him a ton. You know, give him our best puppy dog faces and tell him we need an opening act otherwise we won't be able to tour." I said quickly.

"It might work." Rydel shrugged.

"Rydel, you have the best pout face out of any of us. You are our secret weapon." I told her, trying to act serious.

"Ok, I'm on it." She nodded and then gave a small laugh.

"And break!" I exclaimed and we made our way back over to Alex and Emily.