Chapter 30

Rydel's POV

Emily and I shopped for what seemed like forever. We must've hit every single store there! We both decided to take a well deserved break and sat down on one of the benches. That's when I saw my chance.

"So, what is your plan with Alex?" I turned to her.

"What?" She asked.

"Oh, don't play dumb with me. You know what I'm talking about!" I nudged her shoulder.

"You're right, I do." She took a deep breath. "You have to promise not to tell anyone." She looked right into my eyes. She was serious.

"I promise." I replied.

"Ok, here it goes. I have the option of missing out on the rest of the tour and going to Boston for a charity event. I have to leave in three days if I agree to do it and I'll be gone for a week." She said.

We were both quiet for a minute and then a smile spread across my face.

"Emily that's amazing!" I exclaimed and gave her a huge hug. When I pulled back, she seemed confused.

"You're not upset?" She asked, seeming shocked.

"No! I mean, of course I'll miss you, but still! That would be amazing for you." I smiled, but she still didn't.

"I know." Emily sighed.

"Look, I know you aren't really popular on this tour because, trust me, I notice the hate you've been getting. It hurts all of us but if you go to this event it could really gain you some more fans. Besides, we can always find a new opening act." I encouraged her.

"You really think I should go?" She asked, starting to get excited.

"Yes, I think you should. I also think you should tell everyone tomorrow at the venue." I said.

"Ok, I will." She nodded and I hugged her.

Ross's POV

-that night-

"Ross I can't." Emily said.

"Emily, please don't leave me." I replied, scared I would lose her forever.

"Goodbye Ross." She slowly walked away, hair flowing in the wind.

She was mine...all mine...and now she's gone...gone...gone..

"Emily!" I exclaimed and I sat up right in bed. "It was only a dream." I comforted myself as I panted. 

I leaned over to check my phone and saw there were no new messages. I knew it was late but I needed to text Emily. Just to make sure she was still mine.

To: Emily<3

Hello love, just wanted to tell you that I can't wait to see you tomorrow and I miss you <33 have a great sleep darling

I set my phone down and tried to go back to sleep. I kept waking myself up though because I felt like something was wrong. Like, something was going to happen and I wasn't going to be very happy with it. It's the worst feeling in the world.

Finally, I relaxed and went back to sleep.

When I woke up, I noticed a new text from Emily.

From: Emily<3

I miss you too love <3 i have some news today and i hope you wont be too upset by it..

What is that supposed to mean?