Chapter 4

Rocky's POV

I loved messing with Ross. Of course I wasn't flirting with Emily! That was definitely against the bro code. Besides, if I wanted Emily for myself, obviously I wouldn't want Ross flirting with her, so why would I do it to him? It was just fun seeing his reaction.

"So, how was your first meal with R5?" I asked Emily as we were walking back to Hollywood Records. Ross and I were walking on both sides of her.

"It was great! Random at times but pretty good." She smiled.

"Oh, trust me, it only gets weirder." I laughed.

"Dude, remember that time you were trying to order something that wasn't on the menu just to mess with the cashier girl?" Ross laughed, remembering that time.

"Oh yes! That was hilarious. She was so confused." I high fived Ross.

"I can't believe you did that! I would be freaking out." Emily said.

"Trust me, she was." I replied.

We walked for a little while more in silence and then Ross spoke up.

"So, Emily, when did you realize you wanted to be a musician?" He asked her.

"When I was about seven. I mean, I loved singing before but I was around that age when I realized I wanted to do it as a career." She replied.

"That's awesome. I'm glad you did." Ross smiled.

"Really?" She asked. Oh crap bro.

"Well, yeah. I mean, you're really talented so you deserve to be heard." Nice save Ross, nice save.

"Oh, well thank you. That means a lot." She smiled.

"No problem." He smiled back.

"This has just been interview city for you, huh Emily?" Rydel asked her, giving a small laugh.

"Apparently." She looked back at Rydel.

"Well, we don't know much about her and since she knows everything about us, we need to know about her." Riker teased and nudged her a bit.

"Oh yeah, I know everything. From birthdays, to full names, to everything in between." She said to Riker, playing along.

"Well, call yourself a pro then." Riker laughed.

"I will!" Emily said, walking as if she was the coolest girl ever and then laughed.

We were almost there and I decided to do one more thing before we got into the building. I wanted to mess with Ross one last time, just to see what he would do.

I slightly brushed up against Emily hand to see if it was soft or not.

"Wow, your hands are really soft." I complimented her, holding her hand up so I could feel it. Her hand really was soft.

"Oh, thanks. Yeah, I got a new lotion bottle for Christmas and I've been using it ever since." She smiled.

I saw Ross's face at the corner of my eye and he looked agitated. Sweet.

"Well, its doing a great job." I gave her a half smile and she looked at the ground.

"Rocky, is there something you'd like to share with everyone?" Riker teased me.

"What?" I asked.

He gestured towards my hand which was still holding Emily's.

"Oh, no I'm ok." I winked at him and nodded towards Ross, who was glaring at me.