Chapter 29

Emily's POV

The next morning, a ton of things happened.

First of all, I saw a youtube video that Riker posted about stopping the hate sent to me. I couldn't stop smiling the entire time I was watching it. The best part was that all of the comments below were agreeing with them, not sending even more hate.

The only problem was that this was the good news. The second thing blew me away.

I got a call from Alex. He sounded happy yet disappointed. I was definitely worried.

"Hello?" I answered. He called right after I finished watching the video so it was perfect timing.

"Emily? Hi, its me, Alex." He said, seeming confused with his mood.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" I asked.

"Well, this is half bad news half good news." He said slowly. "Here's the thing. A venue called me last night and wanted you to perform there. Its a charity concert and all of the proceeds go to a children's hospital. You will have to perform about five concerts in a week."

"That's incredible!" I exclaimed, wondering how this could be bad news.

"I know, its great. Apparently, you were the top voted singer to perform there." He sounded happy.

"Really?! Oh my gosh I have to go! When is it?!" I said, getting really excited.

"That's the problem. Its during the tour and I don't want to put that kind of pressure on you because-" He started but I interrupted him.

"Oh Alex, calm down, ok? I can handle it! This would be great for me and you know it. I can just do the show scheduled for that day, and go right back on tour with R5 that night, its really no big deal. They can even come-" He interrupted me then.

"Emily! You aren't getting it. The concert," He took a deep breath, "Is in Boston. Its in three days. You either have to stop the tour and perform in Boston for a week or stay on tour and miss this opportunity." He sighed.

I couldn't believe it. These concerts would be great for me but I already have a tour to be on.

"Emily," Alex broke the silence, "I know you love being on tour with R5 but the truth is, it isn't gaining you many fans. Its really just bringing you hate. Look, I don't like the fact that you have to make this decision either, but you have to. I feel like Boston is better just because you have people there who actually want to hear you perform. I'm not saying people on this tour don't want to hear you, but in Boston, they voted for you. Just think about it." Before I had time to respond, he hung up.

Is this actually happening to me?

I mean, I could go to Boston. There are so many Annies out there waiting for me. Except, then I would have to leave the tour, and Ross. What would I do without him? He's my everything and if I was away from him for that long, I don't know how I would react. Of course, a lot of the fans would be happy and I could possibly get less hate than I do now.

I need to think this through.

Just then, I got a text from Ross.

From: Ross<3

Hey love(: are you ready to go on a road trip?! we're headed to nevada today!! can't wait to see you..miss you already<333

He misses me already. Imagine what he would feel if I went to Boston, I thought to myself.

To: Ross<3

I miss you too <3

Ross's POV