Chapter 21

Ryland's POV

We were all just hanging at the house, wondering what Alex wanted with Ross, when all of a sudden, the door opened and a loopy Ross walked in.

"Well someone looks happy." Rydel giggled.

"Yeah, someone is." Ross smiled.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Alex wanted to make up to Emily and I for the way he's been treating Rossily so he's asking us to sing a song together on tour. He thinks it will show the fans that our relationship won't be affected by anything." Ross said, the smile never leaving his face.

"So, what song are you singing?" I asked.

"A Thousand Years." He replied.

"Oh my gosh!" Rydel exclaimed.

"What?" I asked her.

"That's a super sweet song! You guys could totally have a moment on stage." She said to Ross.

"Um, ok." Ross said.

"I'm serious. That song is perfect for you guys." She nodded. "How was recording?"

"It was hilarious." Ross said. "We tried to sing the song at least twenty times before we finally got it  down because we kept laughing."

"Why were you laughing?" I asked him.

"Because we've never recorded together and whenever the other person messed up, we would start laughing and then had to start over again. It was great." Ross smiled brightly.

"Do you know who her official set crew is?" I asked.

"No, why?" He replied.

"Just wondering. Since I'll be working with them and I want to see how they operate." I shrugged.

"Oh, well you can probably ask her the next time we have rehearsals. Which is...?" Ross asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon." Riker replied.

"Awesome." Ross said, walking to his room.

"I'm actually really curious to see who her set crew is." Riker said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, you know, they might be pretty cool. Besides, what if one of them tries to hit on Emily? We need to keep Ross away otherwise he could cause some serious damage to the guy." Riker gave a small laugh.

"Good point." Rydel replied.

"So, what do you think of Emily, Ry?" Rocky asked me.

"She's pretty cool." I shrugged.

"That's it?" He questioned.

"What? Am I supposed to say something more?" How much did he want?

"Well, I don't know, probably something more than "pretty cool.""

"Ok, well, she's really pretty. She's talented. She knows what she's doing and what she has to do. I think her and Ross are good together." I said.

"That's a better answer." Rocky said.

"Good!" I exclaimed. "I'm going to call Emily and ask her who her set crew is. Maybe I know some of the guys." I said, starting to get up from the chair I was sitting in.

"Oh, I can do that for you." Rocky also started to get up from his chair.

"Um, ok. If you really want to." I shrugged, sitting back down.