Chapter 8

Rocky's POV

I dragged Ross back into my room and made him tell me everything.

"Ok, jeez, easy on the arm." Ross said, rubbing his arm a bit.

"Sorry. Ok, now tell me everything that happened." I looked at him excitedly.

"Why are you so excited to hear about our date?" Ross said casually and then realized when he actually did say.

"A date?! Woah." I smiled.

"Yeah." Ross looked at the ground, smiling to himself. "But actually, why do you want to know so bad?" He asked again.

"Because you never really have a girl in your life that you're this crazy about. I mean, you never stop talking about her and when she's around, you go crazy and act like you're the happiest guy in the world." I told him.

"Well, I act like I'm the happiest guy in the world when she's around because I am. She's...perfect." He said, now in his own world probably thinking about Emily.

"Aw. Ok, now tell me." I urged him.

"Ok." He said and explained the entire night in detail.

"Wait, so it was her idea to decide whether is was a date or not?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and I was so glad she said yes." Ross smiled.

"Dude, she must really like you." I winked at him.

"Why's that?" He asked.

"Well, if she was the one who suggested the idea, that meant that she wanted you to know how she felt. That's huge." I nudged him a bit.

"Really?" Ross smiled brightly.

"Really." I smiled back.

When we walked back into the living room, we didn't see Rydel or Emily and assumed they were in Rydel's room.

We decided to sit on the couch and wait for them to come out. I couldn't wait to completely ditch him after Emily came into the room. He would never see it coming.

"Hey guys." Rydel smiled at us when she walked into the room.

"Where's Emily?" Ross asked, desperately looking behind Rydel to see if she was there.

"Oh, she's in my room making a bed for herself on the floor. She's staying over for the night. You can go in there if you want Ross." Rydel teased Ross.

"Ok, be right back." Ross immediately got up, not getting Rydel's joke, and started to walk towards her room.

"He's lovestruck." Rydel laughed.

"Tell me about it. Did you know they both called it a date?!" I whispered excitedly.

"I know! Emily told me about it. She seemed so happy." Rydel replied.

"I'm honestly so happy for Ross. I mean, this never happens to him." I said.

"I know. The best part about it is that Emily is going to tour with us which gives them more time to hang out and I have a feeling that Em and I will be pretty good friends." She smiled.

"This tour is going to be great." I smiled.

Emily's POV

I was so happy when I found out I could stay over at the Lynch's house. Tonight was a great night.

I was just starting to make my bed when Ross walked in. This was a very pleasant surprise.

"Hey Emily." Ross smiled at me, leaning against the frame of the door.