Chapter 35

Emily's POV

It was about nine at night and I decided to get some ice to put in my glass of water. I grabbed the room key off the desk and headed out the door. As I walked down the hallway, I heard someone else getting ice. I slowed down to give them a chance to leave the room before I walked in.

The guy walked out and I barely glanced up at him. In the short time that I did see him, I saw a flash of blond hair and clear skin. I stopped in my tracks and my heart started to beat faster. It couldn't be, could it?

I shook my head and knew it wasn't. I was just hallucinating and I needed to get Ross out of my mind.

I quickly filled up the bucket and walked to my room. I shut the door and sat down on the bed.

The tv was softer than I expected so I turned it up and logged onto twitter. What I saw completely blew me away.

@rossR5: i went to get ice at the hotel and i swear i saw emily...

What if that was him? What if he was at the same hotel as me? Wait, he was at a hotel?!

@The_EmilyAnne: @rossR5 you're at a hotel..?

Ross's POV

Emily just tweeted me! Too bad it was something I couldn't answer.

@rossR5: @The_EmilyAnne thats for me to know and you to find out ;)

@The_EmilyAnne: @rossR5 really? now you're flirting with me?

@rossR5: @The_EmilyAnne who said I was flirting? ;)

@The_EmilyAnne: @rossR5 -___-

She was so perfect it hurt. Even if she hated me at the moment, everything she said seemed to come out just right. I couldn't wait until tomorrow. The day I confessed my love for her.

Emily's POV

-the next day-

I woke up early the next morning to get ready for the shows. For some reason, I felt like today was going to be incredible. I could feel it.

"You ready?" Melissa called me to make sure I was awake.

"Yeah, I'm on my way now." I replied and closed my hotel room door behind me.

"Sweet! Can't wait!" She exclaimed and we hung up.

When I got to the venue, everyone seemed like they were in a great mood. I'm not sure why, but it was just a great atmosphere to be in and I really liked it.

"Morning Emily." One of the set crew guys greeted me.

"Good morning." I smiled.

Hair and makeup happened just the same and my outfit for that day was so cute.

Before I knew it, it was time for the shows to happen.

"Here we go." I whispered to myself and greeted the screaming fans as I walked on stage.

The first two shows went by pretty quick. The fans were incredible and the spirit in the air was great. The only thing I was a little unsure of was a certain fan in the crowd. He wore a black hoodie and sunglasses with blond hair peaking out.

"Did you see that guy out there?" I asked Melissa.

"The one with sunglasses? Yeah, he seemed kinda weird. Oh well." She shrugged and went about her business.

Finally, it was time for the last show.

"Make it great!" Melissa gave me a thumbs up and I walked onstage for the last time that night.

Ross's POV

Emily came out for the last time. This was it.

"How are you guys?!" She exclaimed and everyone screamed.

I took a deep breath and rehearsed what I was going to say.

"So, this next song is really important to me. Its called Dark Blue Diamond Sky." She smiled and started strumming her guitar.

After about half an hour, it was time.

Emily's POV

"So, this song is the last one of the night." I said and everyone aw'd. "Its called A Thousand Years."

"Where's Ross?" One girl called.

"Not here." I laughed slightly to myself.

"How are you going to sing the song?" She asked.

Before I could respond, something surprised me.

"Yeah, how will you sing it without me?" The strange guy took off his sunglasses and hoodie and that's when it hit me. It was Ross.

"Ross?" I whispered but since I said it in the mic, everyone could hear it.

"Yeah, its me." He said and everyone gasped and started talking amongst themselves.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"Trying to get back my girl." He shouted and everyone aw'd.

"Ross.." I trailed off but he continued.

"Emily, I can't stop thinking about you. Ever since that night we fought, I've regretted it. You're my everything and I just can't stand the thought of losing you." He paused, looked down at the ground, and smiled to himself. He looked up. "Do you know what the first thing I did when you left? I tensed up. I couldn't get you out of my mind and I hated that feeling. I love you Emily." He said.

"Oh, Ross." I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Please, please take me back." He pleaded, starting to walk towards the stage.

"I don't know." I said, feeling breathless even though I was just standing there.

"Come on. I know I screwed up and I know I don't deserve you but I freakin love you with all of my heart. I want all of you, forever, and I never want to let you go, and I know you feel the same way." He walked onto the stage and no one stopped him. I didn't want anyone to stop him. He walked up to me and leaned his forehead against mine. Our hands intertwined and my heart beat sped up. "I need you Emily." He said to me.

"I need you too." I said, tears falling down my pale cheeks.

"Then please, Emily. What do I have to do for you to be mine again?" He asked me and everyone cheered.

"Kiss me." I whispered and he did as was told. He pressed his soft lips against mine and I kissed him back.

"Awwww!" The audience said in unison and I smiled into the kiss.

When we finally pulled apart, I was breathless.

"So, does this mean Rossily is back together?" He winked.

"I guess it does." I smiled and the fans screamed with joy.

"Do you guys mind if I sing A Thousand Years with Emily?" He asked and everyone agreed.

"I take that as a yes." I said gleefully and we got into position.

Best. Night. Ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS! HE SAID THE TITLE OF THE FANFIC IF YOU DIDNT GET IT! Ok, so this is BY FAR my favorite chapter ;) ive been waiting since chapter 3 to write this!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! ill try and update sooner but ive been really busy lately :/ oh..AND RIKER TWEETED ME LAST NIGHT just thought id throw that out there ;) thanks for reading!!!!!!