Chapter 6

Rydel's POV

I couldn't help but notice that Alex acted really weird around us when we talked about Ross liking Emily. I mean, when anyone else talked about this kind of thing he was completely fine. Did he have something against them? No, he would never do that. Would he?

Besides that, recording was going great. The songs were coming along great and I knew this was going to be an incredible tour.

@rydelR5: I can't wait for you guys to hear to new EP! Its going to be incredible!

We just finished up the last song and we were ready to get out of there. Its not like we didn't enjoy recording but it was nice to relax afterwards.

"So, what do you guys have planned tonight?" Ratliff asked us as we were getting our stuff together.

"Nothing really." Riker said as he was putting his bass away in his case.

"I don't think anyone has anything planned." Rocky shrugged.

"Except for me." Ross smiled to himself and then looked at us as if he didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Oh really?" I nudged him. 

"Well, that was the other part of my conversation with Emily earlier." He said, still smiling.

"Ooh, Ross is going for it. Before we know it, they'll be on their honeymoon." Rocky teased him.

"Wow Rocky." Ross said sarcastically but the smile never leaving his face.

"So, what do you have planned?" Riker asked him.

"Well, Emily doesn't know about it yet but I'm planning on taking her the park." He looked at the ground, probably imagining his night.

"The park? Really?" Rocky looked very confused.

"Not like the playground. I mean the fields, wide open spaces, the night sky." Ross was now daydreaming.

"Aw, that actually sounds sweet." I smiled. Who knew Ross could be such a romantic.

"Thanks. At least someone appreciates my taste." Ross looked right at Rocky.

"I'm just saying that wouldn't be my move. Whatever works for you dude." Rocky threw his hands up in surrender.

"What time are you picking her up? You are picking her up, right?" I asked him.

"Yes, I'm picking her up. I'll leave so I get to her place at around seven." He said.

"Do you have her address?" Riker asked.

"Crap." Ross looked at the ground, not sure of what to do.

"Hey! Maybe Alex has it!" Ratliff said excitedly and went over to Alex. "Hey Alex, do you have Emily's address for Ross's date tonight." Ratliff winked at Ross.

"Its not a date!" Ross said back but Ratliff just ignored him.

"Um, I think so." Alex seemed like he was searching for the right answer, as if he didn't want to give it to Ross.

He searched around for a bit, which looked like he was stalling, and finally came up with it.

"Ah, here it is." He said and gave it to Ross.

"Thanks Alex, I owe you." Ross smiled brightly and made his way to the bus.

When everyone was getting on the bus, I walked over to talk to Alex.

"Hey Alex, what's up? You seem unsure of the whole 'Ross and Emily' thing." I confronted him. Was he actually not happy with them?

"Oh, well..." He trailed off.