Chapter 24

Riker's POV

After Ross went up to his room with Emily, Rocky decided to prank them.

"Ross won't be expecting it at all." He laughed and quietly made his way up there.

He's such a jokester.

After he made his way up to Ross's room, the phone started ringing. It was Alex.

"Hello?" I answered, even though I knew who it was.

"Riker? Hi, its Alex. Could you get Ross on the phone?" He asked. Just then, Rocky came downstairs, a huge smile plastered on his face. Apparently, his plan was successful.

"Sure, one sec." I said and walked up to Ross's room.

When I opened the door, Ross looked pretty disappointed.

"Sorry to interrupt but Alex is on the phone." I said.

"Ok." Ross sighed and took the phone from me.

Ross's POV

Here we go. I was going to tell her.

"I-" I started but Riker came in. Now what?!

"Sorry to interrupt but Alex is on the phone." He said.

"Ok." I sighed and got up to get the phone from him. I walked just outside the door and started talking.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ross, its me, Alex. I have a few things to discuss before the tour." He said.

"Ok, go." I replied.

"First of all, when you and Emily do your song, there will be a spotlight on just the two of you, no one else. Just a little heads up. Also, for your guitar solo in all of the songs you guys perform, I want you to really get into it. We want the crowd to really remember these shows. That's about it. Any questions?" He asked.

"No." I said plainly, very upset that this was all he wanted to tell me.

"Ok, then I'll see you on tour!" He exclaimed and hung up the phone.

Just as I turned around, I saw Emily coming out of my room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have to go. I have some stuff I need to do at my house and its getting late." She said with sad eyes.

"Oh, ok. I understand." I looked at the ground. "I'll walk you out." I smiled and walked her to the front door.

"See you on tour Em!" Rydel smiled at her.

"See you then." She returned the smile and put her shoes on.

She stood up straight and hugged me goodbye. I kissed the top of her head and she smiled at me.

"Bye guys." She gave a small wave and walked to her car.

I watched her pull out and drive away and I sighed. I never got to tell her.

"What were you going to tell her, anyway?" Rocky asked me as if he was reading my mind.

"Oh, nothing." I shrugged it off.

Truth is, I was going to tell her I love her.

Emily's POV

As I pulled out of the driveway, I was still very curious as to what Ross was going to tell me. He seemed very serious about it so it must've been important.

When I finally arrived at my house, I unlocked the door, threw my keys on the kitchen table, and collapsed on the couch. 

I just laid there, thinking. Thinking about the tour, thinking about the fans to come for me, thinking about Ross. I was so excited.

I decided to turn on the tv and flip through some channels. I came upon this one that was unfamiliar to me but seemed very interesting. It was some sitcom.

Scene:

Girl 1: you're so in love.

Girl 2: no, im not.

Girl 1: yes, you are. what are some things you like about him?

Girl 2: well, i like his personality..humor..his smile..the way he laughs..his eyes...oh my gosh, im in love!

*commercial break*

I sat there for a moment, taking that one scene in. I thought about what the second girl said about the guy she was in love with.

Then it hit me. I could relate.

Yeah, I was definitely in love with Ross.

Should I tell him? Or should he make the first move? Or should either of us make a move at all?

This was too complicated.

To take my mind off of things, I decided to go on twitter. I haven't been on in forever and thought it was a good time to go back on.

@The_EmilyAnne: who's ready for the tour to start next week?!! @officialR5

After that, my mentions absolutely exploded. With my own fans.

@AnnieForever: i love you!!! i cant wait!!!

@EmilyAnneMyLife: i cant wait to finally see you in concert!!! i love you!! #AnnieForever

@I_Love_EmilyAnne: thank you for being the best role model ever! love you!!! #Annie #excited

This was incredible!

@The_EmilyAnne: I cant believe there are so many #Annies already!! whoo!!

Now I was definitely pumped for this tour.

Just then, I got a text from Ross.

From: Ross<3

Have you seen all of the Annie accounts?!

To: Ross<3

I know!! Its unbelievable!!!!

From: Ross<3

Im so happy for you <33 *hugs* ;)

To: Ross<3

aww thanks :)

Now I definitely couldn't wait.

Alex's POV

Ross notified me right away with all of the accounts that were already set up for Emily. There were already so many fans for Emily that it was almost unreal. I couldn't believe it myself but I was also very happy for her. It was incredible what's already happened! Before the tour even!

I was going to call her up to congratulate her but decided to wait until the actual tour started when more fans would come pouring in.

It was also unbelievable how close the tour was getting. It was only five days away! They better be practicing otherwise they would never be ready in time.

I just hope all goes well on this tour. Especially for Emily.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello! Thanks so much for reading <3 so, yeah, this is a more boring chapter i guess but the next one includes the first show of the tour since we're going to be fast forwarding a bit..although, i might change that so we'lll see! please comment or tweet me @teamR5_xo with any feedback you have(: #Rossily <3