Chapter 33

Emily's POV

Why did I have to miss Ross so much?

It's honestly the worst feeling in the world when you want so bad to forgive someone but you know you can't when you think of that they've done to you.

Just then, I got a text from Rydel.

From: Delly

Hey Em! just wanted to say that i miss you like crazy and i cant wait to see you in six months!(:

Who knows if she'll even see me again in six months? By then, we could've gone our separate ways. They'll probably find a new opening act that they love, Ross will be in a new relationship, and I'll definitely meet new people on this tour. That night Ross and I were had that fight was probably the last night I would see any of them.

As I was thinking back on this, tears started to pour down my face. They were my best friends and the one group of people I could trust my life with. Now, they were gone.

To: Delly

yeah, cant wait :P

I felt bad for only texting her that but I wasn't in the mood to pretend at the moment. Luckily, she didn't text me back and I hope its because she knew I was pretty upset at the moment, which I was.

Oh, and is it bad that I still haven't deleted the pictures I have of Ross on my phone?

A few weeks ago, right after Ross and I were official, we took a ton of funny selfies on my phone. There's probably around sixty and I looked at each one at least ten times. There was even one where Rocky showed up in the background and totally photo bombed it.

Those were the days.

Rydel's POV

Poor Emily.

I could tell after she texted me that she was pretty upset so I decided to let her cool down. I knew it was because of Ross. It was so obvious. She clearly still had feelings for him, no matter what she said, but she was still reminded of that one night and that's the reason she won't forgive him.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have forgiven Ross either. I mean, his actions were unacceptable and he knows that.

The thing that turns it all around is the fact that he's flying out to Boston just to apologize.

Personally, this is a great idea. He knows that if he tried to apologize to her in any other way, she would definitely turn him down. I'm so thankful my mom thought of this plan.

"Hey Ross." I said as he walked by me.

"Hey." He said quickly.

"Why in such a rush?" I asked him.

"I have to plan what I'm going to say to Emily when I see her in Boston." He replied.

"Ah." I said and then remembered something. "How are you going to talk to her?"

"What?" He asked.

"You know, when you go to see Emily. Where are you going to meet her?" I asked again.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't even think of that!" He exclaimed, running his hands through his hair.

"I think that's the most important part." I said.

"Yeah, I need to rethink my strategy now." He replied, more talking to himself though.

"Have fun with that bud. If I think of something, I'll let you know." I smiled.

"No, its not that simple. I leave tonight." He looked at me worriedly.

"Oh." I said plainly. "Let's go through your entire plan and figure out what we're doing here." I said, leading him to the living room.

Poor Ross.

Riker's POV

To be honest, I really missed Emily.

I treated her like a little sister, just like I do to Rydel.

It was also terrible to see Ross so upset. Emily was his everything and now that she was gone, he looked like he just saw a million puppies die. I wasn't surprised when I heard that he would be flying to Boston just to apologize to her. Not being with your one love for six months would be pretty hard.

When I walked into the living room, I saw Ross and Rydel writing things down in a notebook.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"Figuring out Plan Get Emily Back." Rydel stated, writing something else down.

"Sounds like fun." I laughed to myself.

Just then, the phone rang.

"I'll get it." I announced.

When I picked out, I was shocked to hear who was on the other end.

"Riker? Its me, Emily." She said.

"Emily?!" I exclaimed and Ross immediately looked up from the couch.

"Yeah, listen, please don't let me talk to Ross. I have a feeling I'll just break down and I don't want him to worry about me." She said quieter.

"Ok, I promise." I said.

"Can I talk to her?" Ross whispered.

"Not now, she's still recovering." I whispered back.

"So, anyway, the reason I called is I think I left one of my phone cases at your house. Can you check Ross's room?" She asked.

"I'll find it!" Ross exclaimed. I can't believe he heard Emily through the phone.

"Ross is getting it." I said.

"He can hear me?!" She said.

"I guess so." I gave a small laugh but she didn't respond.

Within five minutes, Ross was back and, sure enough, had Emily's phone case.

"Found it." He smiled, seeming proud of himself.

"Yeah, its here." I said.

"Oh, good. I was just making sure. I wanted to put it on my phone tonight because-" She stopped.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Um, nothing." She replied quickly.

Just then, I looked at the phone case. It was the one that had the picture of when we all first met. It had everyone from Ryland, to Emily, to all of us in R5. Most importantly, it was the one where Emily was on Ross's back, both of them smiling.

"She wanted...this one on her phone for tonight?" Ross asked, a smile creeping upon his face.

"Well, I better go. Bye!" She exclaimed and hung up the phone.

"She still misses me." Ross said to himself, smiling widely.

She missed all of us.

Emily's POV

I can't believe I did that!

What was I thinking? Now everyone, especially Ross, knows I miss them. Of course, I didn't mind that the Lynches and Ratliff knew I missed them but if Ross knew, it would show my weakness.

What have I done?

I screamed into my pillow, upset with myself. It may not seem like that big of a deal, but it made me feel like an idiot.

I can't let Ross know that I can forgive him that easily. He hurt me so badly but because of our past, I just can't get him out of my head. He was the one person I could never stay mad at. How was I going to get over him?!

I guess I just won't. I need to see him again. Now.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the late update! I've been so busy :/ oh..AND I HUGGED ROSS!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS AIR I CAN'T AKSNFKEMD ok I'm alright haha(: thanks for reading!! #Rossily