Chapter 12

Rocky's POV

Dude, this meet and greet was going to be sweet! I could feel it.

Everyone helped Ryland set up and the place looked perfect. This was going to be great.

About half an hour after everything was ready to go, the fans started to line up outside the door. It seemed like a huge crowd and I think I'm the only one who knew why.

"Guys, its obvious." I whispered to Riker and Rydel off to the side.

"What's obvious?" Rydel asked me in our little huddle.

"Why there are more fans this time! Its Emily! She's drawing in the crowd." I smiled, proud of my analysis.

"Really? You think so?" Rydel said, a smile starting to creep across her face.

"I know so! I swear, its like she already has a ton of fans. Just imagine, we helped her become just a bit more famous!" I whispered loudly.

"Shh! We don't want her to hear." Rydel giggled a little.

"Why not?" Riker asked.

"Well, it should be a surprise. I'm not saying it will but we don't want it getting to her head or anything." Rydel said as if it was obvious.

"Right." I agreed with her, even though I definitely didn't think of that.

We made our way back to the others and opened the doors. Let's do this!

"Rocky! I love your shirt!" One girl exclaimed.

"Aw, thanks! I like yours too." I smiled at her and she blushed slightly.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Its Rossily!" One girl exclaimed as she came across Emily and Ross standing next to each other, giggling with her friend.

"Yes, yes it is." Ross smiled and put his arm around Emily.

"I support you guys one hundred percent. Like, seriously." The girl's friend said.

"Thank you. That really means a lot." Emily smiled.

Then, something happened that none of us expected.

Some girls walked in with tshirts saying "We love you Emily!" written on the front with polka dots all around it.

"Did you make these?!" Emily exclaimed, a huge smile across her face.

"Yeah we did! We are your biggest fans." One of the girls smiled.

"I really appreciate that." Emily replied and the girls smiled even brighter.

"Can you sign our shirts?" The other asked shyly.

"Sure!" Emily exclaimed and signed both of the girls' shirts.

"Way to go Em!" I exclaimed and gave her a high five.

After another half hour went by, Emily was looking nervous.

"Em, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Well, Alex wanted me to go to this dinner thing with him to meet some important people and its already six and I need to meet him at seven." She said, looking very disappointed.

"The meet and greet is still another hour but if you need to go that's fine." I shrugged. We didn't want to make her feel like she had to stay.

"I'll stay for a few more fans." She gave a small smile and went back to greeting fans.

Although, I'm not sure that was the best idea. Keep in mind, Ross and Ryland are the only two who don't know about the hate Emily has been getting.