Chapter 5

Emily's POV

After Ross gave me his number, I stuck it in my back pocket and walked to my car. I placed my guitar in the back seat and climbed in the driver's seat.

I just sat there for a moment until I took out his number. I just stared at it for a moment and smiled. He actually gave me his number, I thought to myself and stuck it back in my pocket and headed for my house.

I was in the middle of a traffic jam when I looked over to my right. Some girls were waving at me to roll down my window.

I obeyed and once they did, they started freaking out. Like I used to do over R5.

"Oh my gosh! Aren't you the opening act for R5?!" They exclaimed.

"Um, yeah." I said, completely shocked at what they were telling me.

"Ahh! I can't wait to hear you perform. Everyone says you're so talented!" They said excitedly.

"Wait, how did you find out who I am?" What the heck did I miss?!

"Riker and Rocky tweeted about you and sent in a picture so we, meaning R5 family, could know what you look like and possibly gain some fans before the tour. You just gained two!" One of them exclaimed.

"Oh, sweet." I smiled and rolled my window back up after they did.

I decided to search twitter on my phone to see what was going on.

@rikerR5: Hey guys! Just letting you know..we found an opening act! Her name is Emily Anne and very talented(: Here's a picture!

@rockyR5: Yo! We have an opening act! Her name is Emily Anne(: Here's a pic! Make sure to look her up!

Oh my.

Since they were getting really into this, I decided to let them know that I was in on it.

@The_EmilyAnne: @rikerR5 @rockyR5 aww thanks guys(:

Before I could see what they would reply with, the cars started moving again and I was in a hurry to get out of there. I really hated traffic jams and wanted to get out of there as quick as possible.

After I got home, I didn't want to be there. I mean, I loved coming home to relax and everything but I wanted to be with R5 again. They were so much fun to hang out with and its like I've known them for forever.

Then, I just realized that I still had the meet and greet with them tomorrow. That was definitely going to be fun.

After a quick snack, I decided to call Ross since someone needed to be able to contact me besides twitter. They never actually told me when the meet and greet would be.

-phone ringing-

"Hello?" Ross answered the phone, seeming hopeful.

"Hey Ross! Its Emily." I smiled, even though he couldn't see me.

"Oh, hey Emily!" He exclaimed.

"Hey, so you guys never really told me what time the meet and greet was and I just wanted to find out." I said.

"Oh, right." He said, sounding slightly disappointed. "Its at one, so make sure to have lunch before it."

"Alright, sounds good. Thanks!" I replied.

"No problem!" He said.

"So, how's recording?" I asked.

"Well, we just finished our first song and now taking a ten minute break. I mean, we were going to continue recording but Ratliff and Rocky had to go to the bathroom." He said.

"Ahh." I said.

"Hey, I was wondering, maybe we could hang out tonight?" He asked, unsure of himself.

"Oh, yeah, I guess we could." I was completely shocked at what he was suggesting. Was he actually trying hard to get to me?

"Sweet. I'll pick you up around seven?" He suggested.

"Sounds good." I replied, still shocked. "So, where are we going?"

"Oh, that's a surprise." I could almost hear him wink.

"Wow, leave me hanging." I joked.

"Yep! Well, we're going to get back to recording. See you tonight." He said.

"See you." I replied and hung up the phone.

Wow, he was actually trying. Ross wanted to get to me. I never thought I would be able to hear those words together and now that I was, did I still want it?

Rydel's POV

Could these guys take any longer?!

Finally, after what seemed like forever, Ratliff and Rocky both came back.

"Finally." I said.

"Well, sorry misses impatient." Rocky teased me.

"Come on guys, let's get back to recording." Alex said, looking serious.

"Where's Ross?" Riker asked.

"I think he's on the phone in the hallway." Rocky said.

Sure enough, Ross came back in, phone in his hand, and smiling. Well, we all knew who he was talking to now.

"Was it Emily?" Rocky winked at him.

"Yeah, she was wondering what time the meet and greet was tomorrow." Ross said that as if it was no big deal but I could tell in his eyes that the conversation went farther than that.

"Really. And that's all?" I asked him, a smile creeping on my face.

"Almost." He said, looking down.

"Um, details!" I exclaimed.

"After. Right now, let's get this next song done. Then you two girls can gossip all you want." Alex laughed.

"Wow, thanks Alex." Ross said.

"You're very welcome." He smiled.

We all went on the other side of the window and started recording our next song of our new EP. I had a good feeling about this new EP. I mean, all of the songs were original and they all had something anyone could relate to.

The fans were going to go crazy on this tour.

Alex's POV

I have to admit, with my new artist Emily and R5's new EP, its a lot to handle.

Luckily, I'm the best manager ever (hint the joke) and can keep everything under control.

I think the hardest bit of it was the fact that Emily needed to gain fans, and fast. Without fans, an musician is nothing. Absolutely nothing.

When no one buys your album, you don't make money. When you don't make money, you don't succeed. When you don't succeed, you don't have a career. It was the hard facts of life but the true ones.

On a side note, I wasn't too fond of Ross and Emily.

Don't get me wrong, I was happy for Ross. He finally found someone who makes him happy, but what if they end up in a wrong way. You never know what could happen. They get together, are happy, break up, and are enemies. I don't get teens these days.

For a while, I just had to make sure they never actually started to fall for each other. At least, I couldn't have Emily doing that. But how?

----------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short but I had a lot of homework but wanted to update(: Do you agree with Alex? What will Ross plan? Do you ship #Rossily? Let me know! Either comment or tweet me @teamR5_xo :) and yes, @The_EmilyAnne is my personal twitter!