Chapter 37

Ross's POV

"So, what's it going to be?" Melissa asked Emily.

My heart was racing and my palms started to sweat. I was having mixed feelings about the whole situation and I didn't like them at all.

Suddenly, Emily spoke.

"To be honest, the six month tour would be a lot of fun, but I'm just not ready for it." She admitted and a sigh of relief washed over me.

"Are you sure?" Melissa asked her. I wanted to put tape around Melissa's mouth so she wouldn't change Emily's mind, but luckily Emily was sure.

"Definitely. I want to write more music and get more experience before I take on something that big." She said, hooking her left arm around my right.

"Then its settled. We need to book you two a flight back to Cali." She smiled at us and then walked out of the tent.

"I can't believe we're finally together again." I whispered in Emily's ear.

"I can't believe you flew all the way out here just for me."She looked up into my eyes.

"Anything for you my love." I replied and then kissed her lips softly.

After we pulled away, we both smiled and Emily looked at the ground, blushing slightly. She's so cute.

I took out my phone and texted Riker.

To: Riker

 you're never going to guess what just happened

Within seconds, he responded.

From: Riker

what?! tell me!!!

To: Riker

Emily is coming back with me

I couldn't hold in my excitement, not even while texting. I thought I would never get Emily back, and now that I have, I never plan on letting her go.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head. 

We were going home.

Riker's POV

"Oh my gosh." I said as I read Ross's text.

"What?" Rocky asked me.

"Emily is coming back." I said, more to myself but ended up being loud enough for Rocky to hear.

"Are you serious?!" Rocky asked, jumping up from the couch, his face lighting up with a smile.

"Yes! She's coming back!" I exclaimed.

"What are you guys so excited about?" Rydel asked, walking into the room.

"Emily's coming back!" I said again and we all were in shock.

Everything was finally coming back together again.

After a couple of hours, our mom came home.

"Mom! You're never going to believe what happened." I smiled.

"Emily's coming back." She responded, leaving a shocked expression on my face.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Dude, she has a phone too, you know." Rocky gave a small laugh and I nudged his shoulder.

"Ross texted me as soon as it happened. I'm so happy for them! We definitely need some more Emily back in our lives." She winked at us and went to her room and drop off some things she had in her hands.

Ross's POV

Emily and I were on the plane that night, heading back to California. Before the plane took off, I held her hand and looked at her.

"Are you happy to be going back to Cali?" I asked her.

"Definitely. I was quite homesick in my hotel room all alone." She gave a small smile.

"Um, by any chance, were you in room 258?" I looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Uh yeah, I was. How did you know?" She asked me.

"Because I was in the room next to yours!" I exclaimed.

"Really?!" She replied.

"That's actually kind of funny." I said.

"Yeah." She gave a small laugh.

As the plane took off, Emily leaned her head against my shoulder and started to drift off into sleep.

"I love you." I whispered to her and kissed her head.

"I love you too." She whispered back and smiled.

My life is complete.

----

When Emily and I arrived back at the airport, we went to get our luggage and found that my family along with Ellington were standing there with signs and everything.

"Emily!" Rydel exclaimed when she saw us and ran up to give both of us a huge hug.

"I'm so happy you two are back home!" My mom said with a smile spread across her face.

"We have so much to tell you guys." I said to them.

"Tell us on the ride back." My mom suggested and Emily and I grabbed our suitcases and we all headed towards the car.

On the way home, we told them all about the trip. From us being hotel room neighbors, to when I won Emily back, to our decision with Melissa.

"Wow." My mom said, seeming shocked.

"Now, we have some news for you guys." Riker grinned.

"Which is..?" I asked.

"In four months, we have a six month tour planned. Emily, will you be our opening act?"

Emily's POV

(the first concert of the six month tour)

"How are you guys doing tonight?!" I exclaimed and the crowd screamed with joy. "That's what I thought." I laughed.

"Tell us about how you got here!" One girl screamed.

"Oh, you guys." I laughed and they cheered.

"Well," Ross walked onto the stage and the crowd went wild. "What basically sums it up is when I asked her 'what do I have to do for you to be mine again?' You know what she said?" Ross asked.

"What?" The audience asked in unison.

"She said 'kiss me.'" Ross leaned over me and kissed my lips softly.

 This was going to be an amazing tour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

GUYS I JUST FINISHED MY SECOND R5 FANFIC!!! So, first of all, I want to thank every single one of you for reading this <3 you have no idea how much it means the world to me :) you guys ROCK! #Rossily <33333