Chapter 23

Trevor's POV

This was it. The moment I was going to tell Emily everything. I was scared Ross would start to get involved, but luckily he stayed behind.

"So..what is it?" Emily asked, seeming anxious.

"Well, this is kind of a long story, so just be prepared." I took a deep breath and told her everything. "Ok, so first off, I'm sorry. For everything. Since the first time we ever filmed together, I've been sorry. That time when I asked you out, I only did it because I thought Alex would approve, since our acting would be more realistic if we went out. The truth is though, I didn't want to go out with you. Its not like you aren't a cool person, but I already have a girlfriend." I took out my favorite picture of Kati and went on with my story. "You and Ross are perfect together and I hope for the best for you two. I'm so sorry I didn't explain before." I finished my story and Emily looked shocked, but in a good way.

"Wow, I had no idea." She said. At first, she didn't have any expression, but then a smile started to creep upon her face. "Thank you for being honest with me."

Then, she hugged me, and it wasn't a sympathy hug. She was truly thankful.

"Well hey there you two." Ross walked over to us, and even though he was smiling at Emily, he glared at me.

"Hey Ross!" Emily exclaimed hooking her arm around his.

"Hey." I looked up at Ross, half smiling.

"Ross, you won't believe what happened." Emily smiled at Ross. Then she looked at me and said, "I'll see you on the tour, Trevor." With that, she walked away with Ross, arm in arm.

Finally, things were looking up.

Ross's POV

This was enough. I needed to see what they were hugging about.

"Dude, you're sure you want to go over there?" Rocky held me back a bit with his hand against my shoulder, giving me a warning look.

"I'm sure." I nodded and walked over to them.

"Well hey there you two." I smiled at Emily but glared at Trevor.

"Hey Ross!" Emily exclaimed, hooking her arm in mine. She was so cute.

"Hey." Trevor said to me.

"Ross, you won't believe what happened." She smiled at me. "I'll see you on the tour, Trevor." She said to Trevor and we started to walk away.

"Things seem to be good between you two." I nodded towards Trevor.

"Definitely. I'll explain all of it back at the house." She smiled at me and kissed my cheek softly. "You know, you can be pretty protective." She gave a small laugh.

"What? Me? No." I said, trying not to smile.

"Um, yeah, you are." Rocky laughed.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down. Its a good thing." Emily winked at me.

"Good." I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

We made our way out to the parking lot and we had to part our ways.

"I'll see you at your house." She gave me a quick hug and walked to her car as I watched her walk away.

"Oh yeah, you're in love." Riker patted my shoulder.

"What?" I was caught off guard.

"Yeah, you heard me. You also know its true." He winked at me and before I could respond, he started walking away.