Chapter 32

Ross's POV

What? She just hung up? I was going to tell her everything. The entire thing with Rebecca and how it meant nothing, how much I missed her, and how I really felt about her.

"How did it go?" Rocky walked up to me after I hung up the phone.

"Well," I sighed, "She doesn't sound as mad anymore but I didn't really get to talk to her. She had rehearsals."

"Jeez, already? They're really pushing her." Rocky shook his head.

"Why would you care?" I snapped at him. I know it was uncalled for, but I was just mad. I needed to talk to Emily and her management made me hang up. Definitely not fair.

"Well.." He trailed off, slowly starting to walk away.

"Wait, is there something I should know about?" I asked him, getting suspicious.

"Hey guys." Riker came downstairs.

"Riker, is there something I should know about with Rocky and Emily?" I gave him a look that said 'you better tell me.'

"Oh." He said plainly. What is going on?

"Look, dude, its really no big deal. I may or may not have had a thing for Emily but she never knew about it and I understand that she's all yours." Rocky said in one breath.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"I think mom's calling me." Rocky replied, starting to head out the door.

"Oh no you don't, you are going to tell me everything about this "thing" with Emily." I demanded.

"Fine." He sighed and sat down on the couch. "After Emily was getting all of the hate," He paused and looked at me. That was one of the main reasons why Emily left. "Anyway, she just..got to me I guess. I couldn't stop thinking about her." He smiled to himself, "You are one lucky guy Ross. Don't worry, I'd rather her be happy with you than miserable with me. You have nothing to worry about." He reassured me.

"Ok, well I'm glad you were honest." I shrugged.

"No problem man." He smiled at me.

I couldn't believe this. Its not that I cared that Rocky liked Emily, I mean, who wouldn't, but I just didn't think he would like her the same way I do. As long as he knows that she's all mine, I'm ok with it.

Just then, I remembered something.

"Wait, who am I going to sing A Thousand Years with?!" I exclaimed. That was the one thing I looked forward to every show and now I wasn't able to perform it.

"Sorry bro, we probably have to cut it." Riker put his hand on my shoulder.

"I can't believe this." I whispered in disbelief. I needed Emily back.

Emily's POV

I was really curious as to what Ross wanted to tell me, but I had to get back to rehearsals. Besides, its not like I completely forgave him already. I mean, yeah I missed him, yeah I didn't really want to be here anymore, and yes, I couldn't stop thinking about him, but that doesn't mean I would forgive him so easily.

"Emily, you coming?" Melissa asked me. I just realized I was still standing there, holding the phone in my hand.

"What? Oh, yeah, coming." I snapped back to reality and walked onto the stage.

"One, two, three.." The drummer said and we were off.

"Snuggle by the fire its nice and warm, I wish you were at my door because you know how to make me smile." I started singing. (A/N: this is a line from one of my actual original songs).