Chapter 18

Riker's POV

Oh Rocky.

The next morning, we got a call from Alex saying that today was the first day we would have rehearsals not only for the tour, but with Emily.

"Sweet!" Ross exclaimed, high fiving Rydel.

"Cool, we'll be over there soon." I said and hung up.

"Perfect. Now I can see how to help Emily set up her part of the show." Ryland smiled.

"And I can see Emily." Ross winked.

"Jeez, get a room bro." Rocky laughed but I could tell in his eyes there was slight jealousy.

"Let's go!" Rydel exclaimed and we all piled into the van.

When we got there, no one saw Emily's car.

"I guess she's not here yet." Rydel shrugged.

In about half an hour, all of our stuff was inside the building and ready for us to use. Thank goodness Ryland helped since he knew exactly what to do.

"Hey guys." Emily smiled to us as she made her way inside.

"Hey Em!" Ross exclaimed and jogged over to her to give her a hug.

"Aw, isn't that sweet." Rydel teased them.

"Hey Emily." Ryland smiled. "Who's bringing in your stuff?" He asked her.

"Oh, some guys are helping me." She pointed in the direction where they were.

"Sweet." Ryland replied and made his way over there.

"Are you excited?!" Rydel asked, looking very excited herself.

"Definitely! I know its only a rehearsal, but I'm also kind of nervous." Emily said.

"Don't worry, its a first time thing. We all got that." Rydel nodded towards us.

"Its true." I agreed.

"Don't worry, you'll do great." Rydel smiled at her.

We were ready to rehearse.

Ross's POV

Emily was first up and we all sat in the crowd as if we were the audience.

Her first song was 'Love Will Tell Us Where To Go' and I was mesmerized.

The way the light hit her beautiful blond hair made her sea-blue eyes light up my entire world. I couldn't believe the girl I was seeing was all mine. It was almost too good to be true.

"I think Ross approves." Riker whispered, laughing.

"Definitely." I smiled and continued watching.

After the rehearsals were over, I caught up to Emily before she left.

"Hey Em, are you doing anything after this?" I asked her, giving her a hopeful smile.

"Oh, I don't think-" She started by Alex cut in.

"She has rehearsals for 'The Song Within Me.'" He said.

"Oh, I do? I got the part?" She asked, confused.

"You did! Isn't that exciting?" He exclaimed.

"To be honest, not really." She sighed.

"Why?" Alex asked.

"Well, its not me. I don't know how I'll be able to juggle everything at once. With music, Ross, and now acting." She sighed again.